Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crime rates...Blacks/Whites/Mexicans.

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Crime rates...Blacks/Whites/Mexicans.

Did you know that white on black crime is almost non-existent??

Crime Rates

* Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
    * When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
    * Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
    * The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime

* Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
    * Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
    * Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
    * Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs

* Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
    * Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Incarceration

* Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
    * Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

Not that it answers your question directly it does give an idea of some of the rates.
    Source(s):

Arrest data: FBI, Crime in the United States, 2001
    (USGPO, 2002), p. 252. FBI, Crime in the United States, 2002
    (USGPO, 2003), p. 252. FBI, Crime in the United States, 2003
    (USGPO, 2004), p. 288
    "I saw an angel in the marble and carved until I set him free".

Michelangelo

I wonder how many of you fags have fought with a nigger IRL. (with the exception of cotton, you are cool bro)
    Summer body in process...

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
    I wonder how many of you fags have fought with a nigger IRL. (with the exception of cotton, you are cool bro)
    He don't like wetbacks, sorry to burst your bubble. BTW, I've slapped a few niggers around in my time, probably will again. What is your point here?

Quote Originally Posted by Obamanater View Post
    He don't like wetbacks, sorry to burst your bubble. BTW, I've slapped a few niggers around in my time, probably will again. What is your point here?
    He has been cool to me, i don't know why you say that.
    My point here is that you all spend the day complaining about niggers on the internet, while few (if any) of you complainers have done anything to solve the problem IRL.

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obamanater View Post
    I like Sergio....he is my friend. As for slapping around niggers I have slapped around a few myself. I even have a black friend. I only have one black friend but he's still black. BTW, he may be black but he hates niggers too.
    "I saw an angel in the marble and carved until I set him free".

Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    I like Sergio....he is my friend. As for slapping around niggers I have slapped around a few myself. I even have a black friend. I only have one black friend but he's still black. BTW, he may be black but he hates niggers too.
    Physical violence is needed with niggers to let them understand who is the boss, they won't listen to words.
    The whip is the only language the black man understands.

HORST WESSEL!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!

You always know when you are in a black neighborhood because living room recliners are on the front porches

You know you're in a nigger neighborhood when you notice all the windows are boarded up.
    This signature can say nigger because it's black.