Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Niggers are pathetic scum cocksuckers!

Niggers are pathetic scum cocksuckers!

Niggers are a filth in which the greatest industrial cleaning solutions would have trouble comprehending. Infact, niggers make retards appear unusually intelligent.

But, I would think my main problem with niggers are their will to toss around excuses in response to everything which validates their mind-boggling level of stupidity they display.
    It's always "dat be racist, dis be dat, dat be dis, yall b dis, who be dat, wat dat is, das dat bullshit" spewed from the mouths of these disgusting wobble-lipped, ape-face shitskinned assfuckers!!! Go fuck a butt, nigger!
    Niggers are so lazy, they should have a special keyboard without vowels to suit them. Niggers are so ugly, turds out of my ass ridicule them.
    Niggers are so stupid, they'd need a school to teach them to be stupid.
    Niggers are utterly pathetic, feeble shitskins who reek of an overweight belly button.

Feed niggers any longer? NOT WITH MY HARD EARNED MONEY!!!
    Owe niggers anything? A KICK IN THEIR BLACK MONKEY ASSES!
    Apologize to niggers? FOR WHAT? TAKING THEM AWAY FROM A FLOATING SHITBANK OF DECAY CALLED APEFRICA?

Niggers should-

KISS MY WHITE FUCKING ASS, PICK COTTON, EAT CHICKEN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I PUT MY FOOT SO FAR UP THEIR ASSES THEIR ADAM'S APPLE WILL SHOOT OUT THEIR APE NOSTRILS!!! FUCK ALL NIGGERS!!! WHITE POWERRRRRRRRRR!!!
    Last edited by misterpee; 11-12-2010 at 03:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    That nigger will suck anything.

WOW! I really aped out on my keyboard that time.

Quote Originally Posted by misterpee View Post
    Niggers are a filth in which the greatest industrial cleaning solutions would have trouble comprehending. Infact, niggers make retards appear unusually intelligent.

But, I would think my main problem with niggers are their will to toss around excuses in response to everything which validates their mind-boggling level of stupidity they display.
    It's always "dat be racist, dis be dat, dat be dis, yall b dis, who be dat, wat dat is, das dat bullshit" spewed from the mouths of these disgusting wobble-lipped, ape-face shitskinned assfuckers!!! Go fuck a butt, nigger!
    Niggers are so lazy, they should have a special keyboard without vowels to suit them. Niggers are so ugly, turds out of my ass ridicule them.
    Niggers are utterly pathetic, feeble shitskins who reek of an overweight belly button.

Apologize to niggers? FOR WHAT? TAKING THEM AWAY FROM A FLOATING SHITBANK OF DECAY CALLED APEFRICA?

Niggers should-

KISS MY WHITE FUCKING ASS, PICK COTTON, EAT CHICKEN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I PUT MY FOOT SO FAR UP THEIR ASSES THEIR ADAM'S APPLE WILL SHOOT OUT THEIR APE NOSTRILS!!! FUCK ALL NIGGERS!!! WHITE POWERRRRRRRRRR!!!
    But how do you really feel?
    And I once communicated with a demon. I sought to get revenge on my enemies, I wanted money, lots of it, so I could give my woman anything she wanted and my kids could be spoiled as hell, I wanted to live a long life ... , and I wanted to see a new political persuasion against homosexuals. I told this demon I'd do anything to make it happen, whatever he asked, I'd do. And all he said in this sortof intangible arm crossing, cocked eyebrow dissapointment was "that's it?" . . . Jim Profit

Quote Originally Posted by misterpee View Post

Niggers should-

Right on. And they all do drugs and killed rock music.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    Right on. And they all do drugs and killed rock music.
    they killed culture in general. funny considering they said we stole theirs. incapable of creation, only destruction, yet we're supposed to believe they were the genesis of society. contradiction is not a word with which the feral niggerbeast is aware.

How in hell did niggers ever get to the point they are today. And how did whites get to be so insignificant. There certainly is no equality. I mean, what snapped in our society that allowed the white man to overlook what's been going on. Our towns and cities are being destroyed. Our taxes are going up constantly to help support them as well as others that don't want to work. Can you imagine 2 years of unemployment benefits? Part of it is the white people stopped voting enough and blacks realized the importance of casting theirs. In the meantime our schoolboards have become loaded down with nigger members, almost exclusively. Seems the people that bitch, get the attention and all others are ignored. I find it fucking disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Southernman View Post
    How in hell did niggers ever get to the point they are today. And how did whites get to be so insignificant. There certainly is no equality. I mean, what snapped in our society that allowed the white man to overlook what's been going on. Our towns and cities are being destroyed. Our taxes are going up constantly to help support them as well as others that don't want to work. Can you imagine 2 years of unemployment benefits? Part of it is the white people stopped voting enough and blacks realized the importance of casting theirs. In the meantime our schoolboards have become loaded down with nigger members, almost exclusively. Seems the people that bitch, get the attention and all others are ignored. I find it fucking disgusting.
    I agree.
    The nigger is a Jew tool. Jews (as I've explained before) have made it a crime for whites to protest in any form being that it would be classified as racism. The great hypocrsy of it all is we're denied the right to "bitch" while the nigger is encouraged. But...here's the great scheme of it all-

They're trying to take our land away from us. Therefore, white flight will become a thing of absurdity when the squids flood all the land with niggers and filthy wetbacks.

Blog Entries
    A NIGGER IS THE LOWEST FORM OF FILTH ON THIS EARTH..AND HE IS VERY AWARE OF HIS SHORTCOMINGS..HENCE THE CHILDLIKE POSTURINGS AND GAUDY ATTIRE THAT
    HE CULTIVATES.

FOR A COON TO LOOK UPON HIS VISAGE IN THE MIRROR IS TRULY HORRENDOUS ..AND WILL SEND HIM INTO A FIT OF RAGE, HE KNOWS THAT HE IS AN UGLY CREATURE
    AND FULLY AWARE OF HIS SHORTCOMINGS, HE CONTINUALLY SEEKS THE ACCOLADES OF THE WHITEMAN WHOM HE ENVIES ,AND KNOWS HE CAN NEVER BE HIS EQUAL.

HIS BLACKAMOOR BITCH CONTINUALLY FEELS HIS WRATH AND IMPOTENCE AS DISHED OUT IN HORRENDOUS BEATINGS , HIS FRUSTRATION AT HAVING TO WEAR HIS FILTHY SKIN DAY UPON DAY,DESTINED TO WALK THE EARTH UNTILL HIS DYING DAY, HIS SHAME FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE.

OH YES, LIKE A JOO..THIS FILTHY CREATURE HAS LITTLE TO LOOK FORWARD TO, BUT THE SCRAPS FROM A WHITEMANS TABLE,YES ,CORRAL HIM IN THE GHETTOS WHERE YOU CAN KEEP AN EYE ON HIM.

HE IS HAPPY WITH SHINY BAUBLES AND PRETTY THINGS , LIKE THE CHILD HE IS , HE IS EASILY APPEASED, LET HIM STRUT,LET HIM PREEN, FOR WHEN THE HAMMER FALLS HE WILL BE FOUND WANTING.

Rigger cock makes me pee pee go round and round!

Niggers are downright disgusting pieces of shit. Niggers are proof that God gets high.