Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So You Think God Went Mad, Insane, and Chose the "Jews" As The Apple Of His Eye?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
    Nuke Israel now.

You need to think what would happen if anyone nuked Israel. Easy to say nuke Israel. Now think of the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by sq1 View Post
    You need to think what would happen if anyone nuked Israel. Easy to say nuke Israel. Now think of the consequences.
    If the US did it the world would cheer, world Jewry would howl, nothing else.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by sq1 View Post
    Why don't you enlighten us all as to the consequences?

Let me guess, the muzzies would take over the world? LAWLZ!
    Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.

Educate yourself about niggers http://fedupintolerant.com/wordpress/

LOL @ Trayvon

Blog Entries
    Why does everyone push that todays majority jews (askhenazi khazars) are descendants of the ancient israelites?
    They are ethnic turks more related to chechens and circassians, definitely not semites.
    If I convert to judaism would that make me a fucking semite????
    Pray for the reconciliation of Lilith & Marinette Pied Noir with GOD
    Praise Jehovah!

Read my ebook...it's free! Creed of Assiah

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/392310

"I highly recommend 'Creed of Assiah' to all as it shows that practical kabbalah is quite possible for all." - Mssfern of downloadpolitics.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU ALREADY WHINE LIKE ONE.