Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online anonymity is the new robe and hood of hatred

Quote Originally Posted by Svante View Post
    jew there are real enemie
    The nigger sow who made this article is among the worst kinds of niggers. A Niggercrat with a victim mentality who believes that all racists are white and all whites are racist. Funny how this sheboon is doing everything she accused evil YT of doing. Bashing a race while hiding behind a computer.
    This signature can say nigger because it's black.

Quote Originally Posted by maria View Post
    Look at the percentage of the USS population that are Jews and niggers.
    Seems some whites need to wake up.
    That's the worst part about living in today's world, the IDIOTS who will not wake up.

Spineless lemmings are a good portion of what we have to deal with when associating with other Whites, or worse yet sell outs who will happily stab us in the collective back.

Check out the writers husband..... Wow

$22 trillion later... blacks still demand more

don"t make me PTA your ass
    segregate and contain

Losers used & abused! Limits pushed & wallets drained!

Quote Originally Posted by submiturass View Post

lulz.....
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    She is bi-sexual, you know.

I'm straight, I can still appreciate women who have naturally beautiful bodies. (no plastic surgery)
    PTA attempts to be 'straight'......but her inner lesbian bleeds through.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IT'S THE ANTI-MISSILE MISSILE MISSILE SYSTEM!

PLUG THE HEAD INTO THE RECTUM AND

HIT THE BIG RED BUTTON!!!!

FUCK THE FUCK-WEASLES.

Quote Originally Posted by submiturass View Post

such a proud african american woman...
    Summer body in process...

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
    such a proud african american woman...
    African "American"!!!!!!!

Apemerican is more like it. Look at the rolls on that sow. That old oiler sure is proud of his mutant/mammy combo. It's amazing to me how we try to make "good people" out of monkeys.

Who is that she-ape kidding, this is not "our nation" -- there is no our, it should be a white nation like it was originally slated to be. If we hadn't tried to culture these baboons, they would still be slinging their shit and keeping oversized rings in their snouts. It sucks when primitive beasts try to beat you at your own game and get all the support in the world to do so.

It's not cowardice, it's reality. Stop using the baboonized English language you perpetuate to justify your horrible race of degenerates.
    I've Been Able to Help Myself For: a good 6 Day(s) and going strong

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    Copy and paste this bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Once again, CNN proves that they are full of leftist shit. Not only do they trample on the First Amendment rights of racists, but they have the fucking nerve to call said racists "cowards". How is it cowardly to be protective of your own race in an age of "political correctness" and "equality"? And where do they get off painting a portrait of racists as gun-toting, redneck Klansmen? So, the niggers... oops, I mean "black people"... who deliberately attack white people BECAUSE of their race aren't racists? It's okay for a black person to call a white person a cracker, but a white person can't call a black person an n-word? If CNN wants to talk about racism, they should start talking about how the Zionists who control their corporation meticulously place anti-white/pro-black bias in all of their news stories.

Now, if you want to respect other races, you're welcome to do so. But if you become betrayed by the people you try to love because of what race you are, you have nobody to blame but yourself.