Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: If you are voting 3rd party, write in or not voting Repulican.....

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If you are voting 3rd party, write in or not voting Repulican.....

Thanks in advance for doing your part in helping destroy what is left of this once great nation.....
    "Movin' ahead so life don't pass me by" ~Croce

Blog Entries
    It is insane. Voting ones consciense or voting on principle means absolutely zip. Even if someone hates Romney with a passion at least with Romney we have a chance. With Obama we are 100% done. Write ins, 3rd party and all of that BS...why even bother? Nobody gives a shit. Apathy and ignorance is a good part of how we ended up in this mess to begin with. Did anyone see the clips of Obama singing "slow jam" on Fallon a few nights ago? That was pa-fukkin-thetic. The leader of this once great nation singing and pandering to the young and dumb about student loans while Rome is burning? Are you kidding me? Guess what folks.... The troops need to get their collective minds together and understand that ousting Obama is job #1 or its another 4 years of this garbage. It's that simple.

Fuck you big government neocon liberals. I'm writing in Paul just because you're worse than regular liberals - you pretend you're conservatives. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on, hypocrite mother fuckers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAnthony View Post
    Fuck you big government neocon liberals. I'm writing in Paul just because you're worse than regular liberals - you pretend you're conservatives. Fuck you and the horse you rode in in hypocrit mother fuckers.
    i dont pretend I'm a conservative. I am a conservative. Obamas monetary policies are very inflationary and inflation hurts everyone. Too many units chasing a like amount of goods creates inflation. There is a reason why gold keeps hanging out near its highs. Inflationary fears and dumb fuckism like independant voters who will help Obama be reelected..

You idiots spend the entire election cycle claiming a real conservative like Paul can't get elected, and when it gets to the point that he really can't get elected, we're supposed to vote for your big-government-neocon-liberal piece of shit Romney? Fuck you. You're the ones perpetuating the bloated Fed.

Blog Entries
    You idiots spend the entire election cycle claiming a real conservative like Paul can't get elected, and when it gets to the point that he really can't get elected, we're supposed to vote for your big-government-neocon-liberal piece of shit Romney? Fuck you. You're the ones perpetuating the bloated Fed.
    I like Paul a lot more than Romney but guess what? He really cant get elected so drop the worn out cunt. He is D-O-N-E. Time to move on...

fine, vote for Paul, help reelect obama, this is not complicated. Do you want more obama? then write in for Paul.
    January 13, 2013-------the end of an ERROR

censured ~ and LONG gone fyrenza's Avatar
    I bit the bullet and voted for Bush in his 2nd term.

I voted AGAINST my better judgement for McCain, rationalizing that he'd never last the term and we might have a chance with Palin.

I absolutely REFUSE to "go with the flow" this time, 'cuz we can SEE where The Flow is GOING ~

straight down the tubes/drain hole!

To be perfectly honest with you, anyone that DOESN'T vote their conscious is the one displaying:

Quote Originally Posted by cotton
    Apathy and ignorance
    and THEY are:

Quote Originally Posted by cotton
    a good part of how we ended up in this mess to begin with.

What this proves to me, yet again, is that real conservatives are few and far between. The Republicans have spent this entire cycle bickering about the likes of Perry, Romney, Gingrich et al - all PROVEN big-government bureaucrats, all the while marginalizing a candidate with a PROVEN record of conservative voting. You libtard neocons like Big Brother as much as the Democrats, so don't bother us real conservatives with your hypocritical lesser-of-two-evils whining. We can see right through it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rocat View Post
    fine, vote for Paul, help reelect obama, this is not complicated. Do you want more obama? then write in for Paul.
    ...or vote for Romney.
    The only good Teri is a dead Teri.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")