Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: If you are voting 3rd party, write in or not voting Repulican.....

Spill some ink in the center of the ballot, and fold it in half. Unfold. Blow on it a little. Cast.
    The only good Teri is a dead Teri.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

censured ~ and LONG gone fyrenza's Avatar
    DELAY?!?

THAT's your "realistic" best hope???

1WiseGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    It is insane. Voting ones consciense or voting on principle means absolutely zip. Even if someone hates Romney with a passion at least with Romney we have a chance. With Obama we are 100% done. Write ins, 3rd party and all of that BS...why even bother? Nobody gives a shit. Apathy and ignorance is a good part of how we ended up in this mess to begin with. Did anyone see the clips of Obama singing "slow jam" on Fallon a few nights ago? That was pa-fukkin-thetic. The leader of this once great nation singing and pandering to the young and dumb about student loans while Rome is burning? Are you kidding me? Guess what folks.... The troops need to get their collective minds together and understand that ousting Obama is job #1 or its another 4 years of this garbage. It's that simple.
    As I've said before, I'm voting on principle and my conscience. On the principle that the unprincipled OWEblamer's tyranny must end and the only viable way for that to happen is to vote for the GOP candidate.... and my conscience is fine with that!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnAnthony View Post
    What this proves to me, yet again, is that real conservatives are few and far between. The Republicans have spent this entire cycle bickering about the likes of Perry, Romney, Gingrich et al - all PROVEN big-government bureaucrats, all the while marginalizing a candidate with a PROVEN record of conservative voting. You libtard neocons like Big Brother as much as the Democrats, so don't bother us real conservatives with your hypocritical lesser-of-two-evils whining. We can see right through it.
    The last true conservative that had half a chance of being elected was Perot and he shot himself in the foot, twice. Paul is a fiscal conservative but little else. Paul is a Libertarian, small federal government, little or no government intrusion in domestic and state politics. He's also an isolationist. I like Paul but he will never be president.

I was thinking about writing in "Charles Manson" with his "don't fuck with me" expression I believe he would be excellent in dealing with leaders of rogue nations. Plus being elected president is his only chance of ever getting out of prison.
    I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
    Atlas Shrugged (Part 3, Chapter 1, Page 731)

"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master."
    The Fountainhead (Part 4, Chapter 14, Page 637)

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    No one pays me not to be stupid!
    http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...55150281_n.jpg

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I am almost certain that having this once great country ran into the ground by a 3rd world nigger is not exactly what our founding fathers had in mind.
    "I saw an angel in the marble and carved until I set him free".

Michelangelo

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAnthony View Post
    What this proves to me, yet again, is that real conservatives are few and far between. The Republicans have spent this entire cycle bickering about the likes of Perry, Romney, Gingrich et al - all PROVEN big-government bureaucrats, all the while marginalizing a candidate with a PROVEN record of conservative voting. You libtard neocons like Big Brother as much as the Democrats, so don't bother us real conservatives with your hypocritical lesser-of-two-evils whining. We can see right through it.
    Everything you just said is bullshit. If you were a TRUE conservative you would crawl over broken glass to vote for Romney in this election no matter what. ESPECIALLY considering the condition this country is in. To hell with Ron Paul. He was never more than a pain in the ass distraction anyway and will likely cost us this election.
    "I saw an angel in the marble and carved until I set him free".

Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    I am almost certain that having this once great country ran into the ground by a 3rd world nigger is not exactly what our founding fathers had in mind.
    They had several things in mind. Some of which they drastically contradicted if they were unfortunate enough to be tested by the presidency. Washington and Jefferson are the first that spring to mind.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I take Washington back. The Whiskey Rebellion, as farcical as it was, was not caused by taxation without representation.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

FUCK THE PARTIES.

ALL OF THEM.

FUCK THE DNC UP THE ASS WITH BARAK OBA...

WAIT... THEY ALREADY DID THAT...LEAVE HIM

RIGHT THERE.

FIRE THIS ROTTEN CONGRESS.

EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.

WE ARE AMERICANS.

LET'S ACT LIKE AMERICANS.