Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why women should respect men.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Damn right..

And they should respect us from the kitchen, like a proper lady!
    Absolutely!!!

click on my dragon egg to help it to hatch:
    http://dragcave.net/image/yB8Ba.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    How about "I'm an obsessed bitter loser and have no creativity at all." Make sure you do it in all caps in a size 5 font.

You could spam that over and over and over again, and people would have the freedom of putting you on iggy. What a concept!
    kleinstein is the biggest loser one can possibly imagine, eta couldn't suck that much even if he tried.
    Summer body in process...

YOU KISS MY ASS, PURGIO, YOU FACE-FUCKED LITTLE

ASS-KISSING PISSANT.

U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????U MAD KLOWNBOT????

I thought eta was female.
    NO

Then just put him on iggy and stop whining already!
    Stop with the "Jew" shit, I'm an individual and obviously you see me as a "Jew" first - sure, that shows a lot of 'respect'.
    well... you ARE evil and...

... stuff !

If it was just a matter of lighting candles, we'd all be Jews.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    That's cool. The rabid anti-semitism I'm aware of is not something I'm personally invested in.

Like race, it appears as labeling on the basis of unfounded generalities. Only, with race, it's genetics and biological determinism that remains bereft of scientific credibility. So what is the genetic basis of Judaism? There is none. It's a religion, not an innate proclivity. I could just as easily convert to Judaism, as a Jew could renounce it forever. And that only highlights for me the glaringly insubstantial character of extremism. That every last Jewish man, woman and child is somehow a focal point of demonic influence, no matter how humble their existence. This gross extrapolation is a consistent feature of both the far right, and far left. Which is one reason I take no sides. And why the ill-conceived ruminations of fools like Philly and ETA appear so outlandish to me.

And now I'm rambling. Thanks a lot, asshole.

http://youtu.be/hXpn3kZK-oM
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FUCK YOUR FACE, SERGIO, YOU OBNOXIOUS IDIOT.