Thread: 14 year old nigger rapes 90 year old woman

14 year old nigger rapes 90 year old woman

Lulz...

dat negro race
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    Copy and paste this bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Quote Originally Posted by dmsq556 View Post
    Slam the butt

Makes one wonder, in briefest passing, what goes through whatever passes for their minds as some freak sexually assaults a old lady. Wtf would anyone want to molest a old lady?

Fucking weirdo, sick wretches need a bullet in the head I don't care what age they are. The only individuals who should be having sex with a 90 year old woman are males of a similar age.

AN AFRICAN ANGELUS...
    http://youtu.be/_LBmUwi6mEo
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MOST PAEDOS ARE WHITE.

Try him as an adult, put him in an area of prison populated by the Aryan Brotherhood, and make sure all of the correctional officers in that area have a mandatory coffee break for 1 hour, each and every day. Also make sure that the correctional officers advise the Aryan Brotherhood not to kill the little bastard, just to ensure his life behind bars is pure hell.
    I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
    Atlas Shrugged (Part 3, Chapter 1, Page 731)

"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master."
    The Fountainhead (Part 4, Chapter 14, Page 637)

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    No one pays me not to be stupid!
    http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...55150281_n.jpg

couldn't help himself.

muh dik is some powerful mojo.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Gunman View Post
    couldn't help himself.

muh dik is some powerful mojo.
    Correct. The only thing niggers luh mo' den dey dope 'n' dey gun iz dey dik.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    Copy and paste this bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Quote Originally Posted by dmsq556 View Post
    Slam the butt