Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I walked in on my 13 year-old daughter with two niggers

I walked in on my 13 year-old daughter with two niggers

I'm beside myself with grief. I came home yesterday with a surprise gift for my 13 year-old daughter. I had this beautiful fluffy big pink teddy bear in my arms for her. I knew she would be thrilled. However, when I walked into her room, I found her naked with two niggers. One was fucking her in the asshole, pulling out and slapping her ass pink, and then fucking her some more while the other was getting blown by her. She pulled her mouth off the spear chucker's cock and exclaimed, "Daddy!" and just then he came in her face. I grabbed a baseball bat from my son's room and chased those niggers, but they were too fast for me and got out of the house. It was weird watching them run down the street naked. I hoped someone would tackle them, but everyone was too afraid. Those savages are strong as apes after all.

When I got back to my daughter's room, she was rubbing her pink'n'sore molested butt and crying. She kept sobbing, "I'm sorry, Daddy, I'm sorry." I'm just beside myself with grief and don't know where I went wrong as a parent. Maybe it wasn't me. Her mom was a cheating whore. She was always out partying and screwing jigabooes. She especially loved muscly nigger football players. I found out she had been counseling my daughter (who was 5 at the time) that it's just as easy to fall in love with a rich sports hero nigger as it is to fall in love with a tiny dicked white guy with a regular job. When I heard her say that, that's when I went apeshit and tore all her clothes off and whipped her ass with a leather strap then threw her outa the house naked. She never came back, but I suspect this trauma might be why my daughter's going nuts and is enjoying black schlong in her cunt and in her ass.

I'm hoping there's still some chance of salvaging her decency, but that's gonna be a tall order after she's already been experiencing the thrill of huge black cocks in her every orifice. We have an appointment with our minister who's going to counsel her about the dangers of being a lustful and wanton little horny slut. Any advice on how I should deal with this is appreciated. I'm just beside myself with grief.

A twelve gauge double barrel shotgun, each nigger gets it's own barrel.
    I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
    Atlas Shrugged (Part 3, Chapter 1, Page 731)

"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master."
    The Fountainhead (Part 4, Chapter 14, Page 637)

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    No one pays me not to be stupid!
    http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...55150281_n.jpg

We all know what happens to white women who have sleezy beastiality-sex with niggers. Shouldn't her AIDS be punishment enough? You can always ship her to Africa and see how she loves being with her favorite beasts. I'll give her a week before she's experienced the whole tribe and is laying headless down in the basin.

censured ~ and LONG gone fyrenza's Avatar
    You seem to have a recurring problem with this ...

OMG! Is he BEATING OFF to the sight of his little story in "print," as it were???

I think I might need to go throw up for a while ...

Yo werd up, cracka. Please tell yo' hot an' phat underage daughter thank you fo' me. ah enjoyed motha fuckin her up her cunt an' in her ass an' spewing muh motha fuckin jizz in her. ah hope ah knocked her up. we's didn't use any protection. dat's right, whitey boy and shit.

Did one of the niggers smell like goat? May have been Kleinbok.
    Ban Kleinbok

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Washington Jackson View Post
    Yo werd up, cracka. Please tell yo' hot an' phat underage daughter thank you fo' me. ah enjoyed motha fuckin her up her cunt an' in her ass an' spewing muh motha fuckin jizz in her. ah hope ah knocked her up. we's didn't use any protection. dat's right, whitey boy and shit.
    Your eyes are crossed.

Masturbation will DO that, I've heard ...

And there's THIS ~>

It made the poor cat's eyes GOOGLY!