Thread: John Travolta is a faggot who lets Arabs fuck him in the ass.

Thumbs up John Travolta is a faggot who lets Arabs fuck him in the ass.

http://gawker.com/5685811/

"I walked in and the guy was giving John a blowjob and, like guys do, he pulled his head up when I walked in. Then they left the room," Randolph described Travolta's mate as a "very handsome, very hung" Middle-Eastern man. "I decided to follow them. There was an empty massage room upstairs where guys could go and have sex. I followed them up there and I went in the next room where I normally got my massages, and I watched them have sex. Full-blown sex. Anal." In case you're wondering, Travolta is a bottom.

It was after he'd seen Travolta getting it on with numerous men at the spa that Randolph had a run-in of his own.

"We were both next to each other in the steam room and he started stroking his dick. It was hard," Randolph says. "He undid my towel and said, 'Let's have some fun.' I said no. I told him I wasn't comfortable."

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

"I've seen people sucking his dick. I've seen him sucking other guys' dicks. Anal wasn't always involved. But there was always action of some kind," he says. "It was often sucking, masturbating, and jerking off in front of everyone."
    How wholesome and pure..

We should make John a colonel in Obama's gay military.

"It got to the point where he wouldn't even look at a person's eyes, he'd just stare at their cock and then follow them off to a more secluded space. That's how he operates now."

Travolta: Cause I'm gay and I'm into black dudes.

Just because he is in to Scientology people try to smear us .

The article is awesome.

It's written by a gay guy who goes to these bath houses/massage parlors or whatever they are and he just flat tells it like it is.

Says Travolta was on a kick for a while where he only wanted niggers.. Then Arab types.. etc.

卐 You belong to me. 卐 Clingy_YT's Avatar
    "It got to the point where he wouldn't even look at a person's eyes, he'd just stare at their cock and then follow them off to a more secluded space. That's how he operates now."
    Very normal, good thing faggots have morals!
    We Shall All Be Healed.

My wife always gets mad when i call it Whoreleewood maybe she will listen next time when she see's this.

LOL. This thread is too funny.

There's about 20 male celebrities I suspect of being a faggot. Travolta's got that creepy homo face that weirds me out. Not to mention, he's got some of the ugliest pink nigger lips.
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    That nigger will suck anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    How wholesome and pure..

We should make John a colonel in Obama's gay military.
    Jim Endsley now has a new love to chase and stalk.
    And I once communicated with a demon. I sought to get revenge on my enemies, I wanted money, lots of it, so I could give my woman anything she wanted and my kids could be spoiled as hell, I wanted to live a long life ... , and I wanted to see a new political persuasion against homosexuals. I told this demon I'd do anything to make it happen, whatever he asked, I'd do. And all he said in this sortof intangible arm crossing, cocked eyebrow dissapointment was "that's it?" . . . Jim Profit