Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Certain groups are exempt from Obamacare?

Certain groups are exempt from Obamacare?

http://libertyandpride.com/muslims-e...rom-obamacare/

Obama = Exempt
    Biden = Exempt
    Pelosi = Exempt
    Reid = Exempt
    Amish = Exempt
    Native Americans = Exempt
    Scientologists = Exempt
    Muslims = Exempt
    You = Not exempt
    "I think one man is just as good as long as he’s honest and decent and not a nigger or a Chinaman." - Harry Truman

jebe=Exempt. i will just turn off my phone and they wont have a clue as when to attempt to located me when i turn it on for only a phonecall at a time.
    Moss escapes

How to opt out of Obamacare ! Get a waiver !

You may be asking yourself: “How can I get one of these valuable waivers?” Based on the waivers granted thus far, I’ve prepared this helpful guide.

1. Join a labor union: The waiver list reads like a “who’s who” of Big Labor organizations.
    2. Work for a huge corporation: Jack-in-the-Box, Cracker Barrel, Ruby Tuesday’s, Waffle House… these are among the most recognizable names of corporate waiver winners.
    3. Work for a health care company: Quite a few of these exemptions go to the health care industry and pharmaceutical companies.
    4. Work for the government: State and local governments get plenty of ObamaCare waivers.
    5. Open a luxurious boutique in Nancy Pelosi’s district: Fully 20% of the latest ObamaCare waivers go to luxury businesses located there.
    6. Live in Nevada, New Hampshire, or Maine: These three wonderful states have been granted special exemptions from many of ObamaCare’s provisions. Enjoy your ObamaCare disaster, un-favored states!

OBAMACARE WAIVERS: List is up to 1471!
    As of July 2011

Self-Insured Employers (572)
    Health Reimbursement Arrangements (477)
    Multi-Employer Plans (347)
    Non-Taft Hartley Union Plans (29)
    Health Insurance Issuers (40)
    State-Mandated Policies (4)
    Association Plans (2)

If it's so good why does anyone need a waiver?
    And how are waivers exempting some from a law upholding equal protection under the law?
    How was this ruled Constitutional?

How are you exempt, jerko?
    I didn't see asshole on the list.

I ain't buying shit. They can lock my ass up in prison and you all can pay for my health care.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

My understanding: DHHS rules on who's exempt..

Good luck.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

There should be no Dept of Health and Human Services in the Feral government.

There is a Sebillius (sp) lake by Norton, KS perhaps someone should suggest to the State of Kansas that it be stocked with African Rock Fish like those in the Congressional Nigger Caucus.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

FIRE 'EM ALL.

Lot of homes for sale in Reno at decent price