Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: More battle with feminist hoes

Blog Entries

More battle with feminist hoes

The feminists have created a dystopia. I fought some more with those witches on the other forum about rape. Turns out North Carolina has caved to feminist tyranny. They have a law that states that if a woman is drunk she's incapable of consent and therefore her consent doesn't count and if anyone has sex with her it's rape. Can you fucking believe it! It used to be that drunken-slob-regret-it-in-the-morning sex was just that. Now it's rape. Now if an evil feminist witch wants revenge, all she has to do is down a bottle of Jack Daniels and let some dude fuck her and accuse him of rape the next day.

I was recently watching that show What Would You Do and they had a segment where a drunken chick was at a bar and they wanted to see if any guys would hit on her and try to bring her home. I expected them to say, "We'll see who's the slimedawg/user/dirtbag" (or however you say it in non-SCREEN_pASS talk), but they were saying they were going to see if anyone attempted to rape her. I was like, wow, do they have cameras hidden in her hotel room? But the scene wasn't a hotel room. It was an outdoor bar. So some guys start hitting on her and based just on the hitting they're saying he's working on raping her. I'm thinking, wait a minute! How do they know he's going to force her to have sex. Maybe he's going to just go for consensual sex. It was making no sense at all. THIS EXPLAINS IT! The feminists have brainwashed people into thinking that drunken consensual sex is rape!

The irony of all this is that I actually despise rapists. I just know what one actually is. A rapist is someone who forces another person to have sex against her (or his) will. It MUST me non-consensual or it's not rape, for christfuckingsakes!

The UK has the sanity to call drunken consensual sex exactly what it is: consensual sex. We don't. We've caved to feminist brainwashing. I wish some whiny screechy feminist fascists would come into DLP with their preaching because I know the rest of you guys would have fun ripping them a new one. It would be fun.

What would be even more fun would be if we could put all the feminists and the rapists (the real ones) together on an isolated island with plenty of food and provisions and arm them all with AK-47s and plenty of ammunition. Just let'em kill each other. They're both equally evil and contemptible.

censured ~ and LONG gone fyrenza's Avatar
    North Carolina needs for it's WOMEN to stand up and say :

Not ONLY NO! but FLUKE NO!!!

HE was "incapable of judging" whether SHE was capable of giving consent!

Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it, femtards!!!

YOU GOT TO FUCK 'EM BEFORE THEY FUCK YOU AGAIN...
    FIRE THIS ROTTEN CONGRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DOES THIS MEAN THAT WOMEN CANNOT BE CHARGED WITH DWI?

?????????

YOU GOT TO FUCK 'EM BEFORE THEY FUCK YOU AGAIN...
    FIRE THIS ROTTEN CONGRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EVER THE VICTIMS....

.....MUST BE THE JEWS!!!!

Blog Entries
    As I understand it, in Sweden a woman can withdraw consent after the sexual act and take it to the police that an assault has occurred. That is what they are trying to nail Julian Assange on over there even though the 'victims' have yet to sign any formal complaint against him.
    Ive said it before.....dykes and other man hating fems have an interest in propagating rapes and sexual assaults. Their vain hope is that the victims will 'turn', making rape laws unworkable is a necessary part of this. If a pervert knows he'll walk then the more likely he'll offend.
    If a woman cannot consent because she is drunk does that mean that if she gets wasted and plows here car into a group of kids at a pedestrian crossing, does that mean that she is not responsible because as she was drunk she could not actually consent to driving the car?
    Pray for the reconciliation of Lilith & Marinette Pied Noir with GOD
    Praise Jehovah!

Read my ebook...it's free! Creed of Assiah

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/392310

"I highly recommend 'Creed of Assiah' to all as it shows that practical kabbalah is quite possible for all." - Mssfern of downloadpolitics.com

Quote Originally Posted by SCREEN_pASS View Post
    The feminists have created a dystopia. I fought some more with those witches on the other forum about rape. Turns out North Carolina has caved to feminist tyranny. They have a law that states that if a woman is drunk she's incapable of consent and therefore her consent doesn't count and if anyone has sex with her it's rape. Can you fucking believe it! It used to be that drunken-slob-regret-it-in-the-morning sex was just that. Now it's rape. Now if an evil feminist witch wants revenge, all she has to do is down a bottle of Jack Daniels and let some dude fuck her and accuse him of rape the next day.

I was recently watching that show What Would You Do and they had a segment where a drunken chick was at a bar and they wanted to see if any guys would hit on her and try to bring her home. I expected them to say, "We'll see who's the slimedawg/user/dirtbag" (or however you say it in non-SCREEN_pASS talk), but they were saying they were going to see if anyone attempted to rape her. I was like, wow, do they have cameras hidden in her hotel room? But the scene wasn't a hotel room. It was an outdoor bar. So some guys start hitting on her and based just on the hitting they're saying he's working on raping her. I'm thinking, wait a minute! How do they know he's going to force her to have sex. Maybe he's going to just go for consensual sex. It was making no sense at all. THIS EXPLAINS IT! The feminists have brainwashed people into thinking that drunken consensual sex is rape!

The irony of all this is that I actually despise rapists. I just know what one actually is. A rapist is someone who forces another person to have sex against her (or his) will. It MUST me non-consensual or it's not rape, for christfuckingsakes!

The UK has the sanity to call drunken consensual sex exactly what it is: consensual sex. We don't. We've caved to feminist brainwashing. I wish some whiny screechy feminist fascists would come into DLP with their preaching because I know the rest of you guys would have fun ripping them a new one. It would be fun.

What would be even more fun would be if we could put all the feminists and the rapists (the real ones) together on an isolated island with plenty of food and provisions and arm them all with AK-47s and plenty of ammunition. Just let'em kill each other. They're both equally evil and contemptible.
    I wonder how those feminists would feel if a man turned the tables on them? If a woman can not consent when drunk then neither can a man.

The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Rae Kiley View Post
    I wonder how those feminists would feel if a man turned the tables on them? If a woman can not consent when drunk then neither can a man.
    EXACTLY!!!

Let's see HIM file rape charges against HER!

breathalizer & condom combo packs
    The only good Teri is a dead Teri.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")