Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 80

Thread: Baby “Jumped” When I Snipped Her Neck in Abortion

  1. #1

    Mad Baby “Jumped” When I Snipped Her Neck in Abortion

    I almost threw up reading this article.

    Gosnell Worker: Baby “Jumped” When I Snipped Her Neck in Abortion

    http://www.lifenews.com/2013/04/09/g...k-in-abortion/
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    DLP progs defend Screeny. http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...hreatens-POTUS

  2. #2
    Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    48,038
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I almost threw up reading this article.

    Gosnell Worker: Baby “Jumped” When I Snipped Her Neck in Abortion

    http://www.lifenews.com/2013/04/09/g...k-in-abortion/
    that makes me ill. That is one of the reasons I dont back down from bloodthirsty abortion advocates like Towelie.
    Its funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious..

  3. #3
    Ombudsman Towelie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In a boat, on a lake...
    Posts
    18,322
    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    that makes me ill. That is one of the reasons I dont back down from bloodthirsty abortion advocates like Towelie.
    Stop with the lies, moron. I only "advocate" the right to first trimester abortions. The process described above is a late-term abortion, something I'm against. Get your facts straight, liar.
    I'm an Independent - Because BOTH parties are fucked.

    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    If Trump wins, I'll leave DLP.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Towelie View Post
    Stop with the lies, moron. I only "advocate" the right to first trimester abortions. The process described above is a late-term abortion, something I'm against. Get your facts straight, liar.
    At what point would you say abortion should not be carried out and why?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanbforrest45 View Post
    At what point would you say abortion should not be carried out and why?
    We've been hearing the same excuse from Towelie's for years.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    DLP progs defend Screeny. http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...hreatens-POTUS

  6. #6
    Ombudsman Towelie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In a boat, on a lake...
    Posts
    18,322
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanbforrest45 View Post
    At what point would you say abortion should not be carried out and why?
    I draw the line at the first trimester. At that point a fetus is non-sentient and incapable of surviving outside the womb. Once the fetus is viable and can potentially survive outside the woman's body, abortion shouldn't be allowed (except in cases where the woman's life/health is at risk).
    I'm an Independent - Because BOTH parties are fucked.

    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    If Trump wins, I'll leave DLP.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  7. #7
    http://www.nrlc.org/abortion/facts/f...velopment.html

    Day 22: heart begins to beat with the child's own blood, often a different type than the mothers'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    DLP progs defend Screeny. http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...hreatens-POTUS

  8. #8
    Ombudsman Towelie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In a boat, on a lake...
    Posts
    18,322
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    http://www.nrlc.org/abortion/facts/f...velopment.html

    Day 22: heart begins to beat with the child's own blood, often a different type than the mothers'.
    So? That doesn't mean the fetus is capable of surviving outside the woman's body. The fetus isn't "viable" until well into the second trimester.
    I'm an Independent - Because BOTH parties are fucked.

    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    If Trump wins, I'll leave DLP.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  9. #9
    The abortion rag is on ignore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    DLP progs defend Screeny. http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...hreatens-POTUS

  10. #10
    Ombudsman Towelie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In a boat, on a lake...
    Posts
    18,322
    Excellent excuse for avoiding the points I was making. That way you don't have to admit that your argument sucks. Typical.
    I'm an Independent - Because BOTH parties are fucked.

    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    If Trump wins, I'll leave DLP.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •