Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Baby “Jumped” When I Snipped Her Neck in Abortion

Quote Originally Posted by Towelie View Post
    All but the 34-week one.
    How about 33?

We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. President Donald Trump

Very true. So if a woman isn't prepared to have a child, she needs to make that decision early before the fetus develops into a baby.
    Personally, I find it offensive, that you think women are so stupid, or such sluts, that they don't know how to not get knocked up.

I also find it offensive that you deem women to be vapid little turds, who decide to get knocked up, then change their minds, like some kind of weed blowing in the wind.
    We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by okpstman View Post
    How about 33?

Nope. My cutoff point where I would advocate a woman terminating her pregnancy is the first trimester.
    I'm an Independent - Because BOTH parties are fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    If Trump wins, I'll leave DLP.
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

Nope. My cutoff point where I would advocate a woman terminating her pregnancy is the first trimester.
    And what day of the pregnancy exactly does that fall on?

Personally, I find it offensive, that you think women are so stupid, or such sluts, that they don't know how to not get knocked up.

I also find it offensive that you deem women to be vapid little turds, who decide to get knocked up, then change their minds, like some kind of weed blowing in the wind.
    I don't find women "vapid little turds" at all. I find them to be human and capable of making human mistakes. I think there needs to be a window of time when a woman can end that pregnancy.

I guess we'll just have to disagree here. I've found over the years that aboriton is probably the most pointless argument there is. Nobody ever changes their mind on the issue. Plus, abortion will always be a legal option. So it's really pointless arguing about it.

I don't find women "vapid little turds" at all. I find them to be human and capable of making human mistakes. I think there needs to be a window of time when a woman can end that pregnancy.

I guess we'll just have to disagree here. I've found over the years that aboriton is probably the most pointless argument there is. Nobody ever changes their mind on the issue. Plus, abortion will always be a legal option. So it's really pointless arguing about it.
    Pretty much.

I find the whole 'women are capable of deciding when to kill a baby, but too stupid to know how not to get knocked up' argument to be typical lib retard-ness anyway.

In the end, abortion's not going anywhere. It will always be legal in the first trimester, at least in our lifetime. So the best we can do is encourage responsibility and work to lower the incidence of abortion (which is dropping all on it's own).

Surprise! The abortion rate just hit an all-time low. [Link]

Pretty much.

I find the whole 'women are capable of deciding when to kill a baby, but too stupid to know how not to get knocked up' argument to be typical lib retard-ness anyway.
    You rock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    DLP progs defend Screeny. http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...hreatens-POTUS

In the end, abortion's not going anywhere. It will always be legal in the first trimester, at least in our lifetime. So the best we can do is encourage responsibility and work to lower the incidence of abortion (which is dropping all on it's own).

Prolly' so.

i don't see dead babies as a grey area tho.......so i'll never support it.

Cheers m8.

Don't waste your time, Towelie.
    Abortion's not going anywhere and this argument's not either.
    GET 'EM OUTTA HERE!