Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Nigger: "White Women who get raped by niggers bring it upon themselves"

  1. #1

    Nigger: "White Women who get raped by niggers bring it upon themselves"

    All niggers are rapists; all rapists are niggers.

    These niggers admit to their savagery:




    “Like most African-American men and women, I really don't give a damn whenever a white girl gets raped by a black guy”

    “And most African-Americans as well as myself do believe that white women who get raped usually bring it upon themselves.”

    “Even today many of you whites are racist against blacks. Many of you whites wouldn't ever want to date blacks, so whenever a racist white woman gets raped by a black man, it's even better.”

    “However, I have to say that most black women do have a better attitude than most white women in one way. Black women do not complain about rape as much as white women do. So, this is more proof that white women that get "date-raped" by black men are not real victims because black women in their situation are a lot less likely to complain that it was rape. Black women often understand that sex occurs during a date, and this is something that some ignorant white bitches actually do not fully understand.”

    http://marriagepartner.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415
    Last edited by Cartman; 02-27-2011 at 01:01 AM.
    This signature can say nigger because it's black.

  2. #2
    So niggerish. I'm not the least bit surprised by this because every intelligent person on earth knows that all nigger bucks are rapists. Rape is an African tradition and the propensity for it is embedded in nigger dna. I will say though that White women who get "date raped" by niggers deserve it for dating niggers.
    Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.

    Educate yourself about niggers http://fedupintolerant.com/wordpress/

    LOL @ Trayvon and Michael

  3. #3
    DLP Member Lasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8,269
    Blog Entries
    2
    Lash agrees!

  4. #4
    Restricted/Oinkschwitz
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Da Live Ass Nati
    Posts
    1,871
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
    So niggerish. I'm not the least bit surprised by this because every intelligent person on earth knows that all nigger bucks are rapists. Rape is an African tradition and the propensity for it is embedded in nigger dna. I will say though that White women who get "date raped" by niggers deserve it for dating niggers.
    First I'm gonna say that anybody who condones rape in any way, shape, or form must be a rapist also. Secondly, If rape is embedded in our DNA why haven't I ever raped or thought of raping anybody? Finally, why is it that of all the niggaz I have known only 2 of them have turned out to be real rapist, but I can come up with at least 10 names of niggaz who have been FALSELY accused and convicted of rape that I know.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by NATIBOY256 View Post
    Secondly, If rape is embedded in our DNA why haven't I ever raped or thought of raping anybody?
    You know you have.

    Quote Originally Posted by NATIBOY256 View Post
    Finally, why is it that of all the niggaz I have known only 2 of them have turned out to be real rapist, but I can come up with at least 10 names of niggaz who have been FALSELY accused and convicted of rape that I know.
    Getting off on a technicality doesn't make one innocent. If they were convicted, as you say, then they were guilty. Just because they tell you "ah didnt do nuffins" doesn't make it so.

    The mere fact that you know 10 niggers who have been accused of rape is proof enough. I don't know anyone who's ever been accused of rape.
    Last edited by Scorpio; 02-27-2011 at 02:52 PM.
    Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.

    Educate yourself about niggers http://fedupintolerant.com/wordpress/

    LOL @ Trayvon and Michael

  6. #6
    White Pussy Exorcist YoDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Harlem, N.Y.
    Posts
    228
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
    You know you have.



    Getting off on a technicality doesn't make one innocent. If they were convicted, as you say, then they were guilty. Just because they tell you "ah didnt do nuffins" doesn't make it so.

    The mere fact that you know 10 niggers who have been accused of rape is proof enough. I don't know anyone who's ever been accused of rape.
    You are full of shit boy.
    Yo crackas show me yo craka
    and I show you a mudafuka.

  7. #7
    Restricted/Oinkschwitz
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Da Live Ass Nati
    Posts
    1,871
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
    You know you have.



    Getting off on a technicality doesn't make one innocent. If they were convicted, as you say, then they were guilty. Just because they tell you "ah didnt do nuffins" doesn't make it so.

    The mere fact that you know 10 niggers who have been accused of rape is proof enough. I don't know anyone who's ever been accused of rape.
    Only people who look at rape as a minor issue can insist that another muthafucka has thought of it at sometime or another. I'll tell you like this, if I came home one night and my dream woman was in my bed butt naked with her legs behind her head and she said she'd let me fuck but she don't really wanna fuck me, there's no way I'd hit it. I don't understand why a muthafucka would want to or try to fuck someone who doesn't wanna fuck him. One thing I know is that in order to be a rapist you absolutely have to be sociopathic.

    I don't feel like typing much, so I'll give out one example and I'm done. A friend of mine named Butch and this other nigga named Justin went to a party in Hamilton, OH(A mostly white hicktown). At the party a white bitch let the niggaz run a train on her which they had videotaped. They showed the video to everybody, word got back to the cavebitch that they was showing the videotape to everybody, she got mad and filed rape charges on the niggaz. To make a long story short, Butch had gotten convicted of the rape because they(The court system) said that nobody can consent to sex if they're drunk. If that's the case she should have been charged with 3 counts of rape considering the fact that they was all drunk(I don't know the 3rd nigga).

    The mere fact that you know 10 niggers who have been accused of rape is proof enough. I don't know anyone who's ever been accused of rape.

    That's because you don't know anybody, I doubt that you'd be a contestant in a popularity contest.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by NATIBOY256 View Post
    Only people who look at rape as a minor issue can insist that another muthafucka has thought of it at sometime or another. I'll tell you like this, if I came home one night and my dream woman was in my bed butt naked with her legs behind her head and she said she'd let me fuck but she don't really wanna fuck me, there's no way I'd hit it. I don't understand why a muthafucka would want to or try to fuck someone who doesn't wanna fuck him. One thing I know is that in order to be a rapist you absolutely have to be sociopathic.

    I don't feel like typing much, so I'll give out one example and I'm done. A friend of mine named Butch and this other nigga named Justin went to a party in Hamilton, OH(A mostly white hicktown). At the party a white bitch let the niggaz run a train on her which they had videotaped. They showed the video to everybody, word got back to the cavebitch that they was showing the videotape to everybody, she got mad and filed rape charges on the niggaz. To make a long story short, Butch had gotten convicted of the rape because they(The court system) said that nobody can consent to sex if they're drunk. If that's the case she should have been charged with 3 counts of rape considering the fact that they was all drunk(I don't know the 3rd nigga).

    The mere fact that you know 10 niggers who have been accused of rape is proof enough. I don't know anyone who's ever been accused of rape.

    That's because you don't know anybody, I doubt that you'd be a contestant in a popularity contest.
    Giving a girl a roofie so she's not conscious to say no to sex doesn't make it exempt from rape. Also police have better things to do then frame niggers all day long like you've said before and are implying now.

  9. #9
    Restricted/Oinkschwitz
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Da Live Ass Nati
    Posts
    1,871
    Quote Originally Posted by Kill The Mud apes View Post
    Giving a girl a roofie so she's not conscious to say no to sex doesn't make it exempt from rape. Also police have better things to do then frame niggers all day long like you've said before and are implying now.
    When did they begin calling alchohol "Roofies"?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by NATIBOY256 View Post
    When did they begin calling alchohol "Roofies"?
    So you're admitting they got her drunk to rape her?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •