Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FEMA Orders 1 Billion Dollars In Survival Rations On The 24th-What's Up?

FEMA Orders 1 Billion Dollars In Survival Rations On The 24th-What's Up?

Something Big Is On The Horizon!!!!!

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/...7fe838f471fc5c
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

won't fight the StatusQuo Rev. Doomsday's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    VENTURA IS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMISHIT!
    Corporate Media hasn't said a word...

Ventura warned us about the "FEMA" Concentration Camps....

This is very, very, very BAD news.
    I AM A FREE AGENT!! I WILL NOT COMMIT TERRORIST ACTS OR HARM PEOPLE! I CAN BE USED TO DEFEND AND PROTECT YOUR LOVED ONES!
    Applications will not be accepted after Sept 23rd! I WILL NOT RIOT!
    SHELTER AND FOOD ONLY ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT AND I WILL PAY YOU BACK IN KIND WITH KNOWLEDGE, PROTECTION AND SUPPLIES OF MY OWN!

Inform yourself about the coming Socio-Political apocalypse and World War at my ON-SITE BLOG here: THE APOCALYPTIC TIMES-MONITOR

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it.
    No, I will not!
    Why does FEMA have over a hundred thousand coffins that can store 3-4 human bodies per each one?

These union protests probably started something. Uncle Sam feels threatened by his nieces and nephews so now it's time to thin the herd.
    If the government shuts down, Big Brother will unleash a pandemic of hellish and unprecedented proprotions, I'm sure!
    I AM A FREE AGENT!! I WILL NOT COMMIT TERRORIST ACTS OR HARM PEOPLE! I CAN BE USED TO DEFEND AND PROTECT YOUR LOVED ONES!
    SHELTER AND FOOD ONLY ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT AND I WILL PAY YOU BACK IN KIND WITH KNOWLEDGE, PROTECTION AND SUPPLIES OF MY OWN!

Inform yourself about the coming Socio-Political apocalypse and World War at my ON-SITE BLOG here: THE APOCALYPTIC TIMES-MONITOR

THEY'RE GOING TO STRAFE LIBYA WITH PEANUT BUTTER CRACKERS.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphian View Post
    Something Big Is On The Horizon!!!!!
    What do you think it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Kleinbok View Post

THEY'RE GOING TO STRAFE LIBYA WITH PEANUT BUTTER CRACKERS.
    Uncle Scam is scared shitless so he's going to do something irrational!

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday the Independent View Post
    What do you think it is?

Uncle Scam is scared shitless so he's going to do something irrational!
    There was an 4.5 earthquake in Arkansas last night. It's either the New Madrid Fault, or a false flag nuke in one of the cities.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

A Billion dollars worth of food isn't that much to have on store in case of an emergency. The way government contractors inflate prices, that's probably a couple cases of water and a box of Snickers.

THEY TOOK OUT BARABOO ABOUT 10 LAST NIGHT....

THEY BOMBED IRAQ WITH PEANUT BUTTER JUST BEFORE THEY WENT IN, SO LOOK FOR A LANDING IN LIBYA SOON.

I'M TRYING TO HACK DOD TO CALL IN AN AIR STRIKE ON THE PUBLIC HOUSING IN EAST GARY TONIGHT....

MEANWHILE, LUMMY IS COOKING UP ROADKILL IN A BIG IRON POT HE GOT FROM GOODWILL.....

SOMEBODY BETTER KEEP AN EYE ON THAT CLINTON BITCH.... JUST SAYIN', JUST SAYIN', IS ALL.

HOW MANY POLAR BEARS WILL FIT IN AN APC?