Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50

Thread: A pic of my big, fat mexican cock :)

  1. #21
    Back in Mexico Sergio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Guadalajara, Mexico.
    Posts
    6,404
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    As long as you're in the US, legally.
    Don't worry.
    Summer body in process...

  2. #22
    The US is in Distress. PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    47,213
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
    Don't worry.
    I'm not worried as long as you have papers.
    Quote Originally Posted by sachem View Post
    And it would be delightful if that skuzzy piece of shit Okpstman stayed gone. But he and Hoff will make up. *sigh*
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    in fact, ANY poster here is allowed to post my name, provided they MUST include all felony court proceedings and the outcome of said transactions.
    Pure hillbilly "class": http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...he-Amtrak-song
    Hitler-esquehttp://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...63727-Spitting

  3. #23
    Back in Mexico Sergio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Guadalajara, Mexico.
    Posts
    6,404
    You know, instead of whining about how mexicans invade your country ilegally better watch out the legions of butt blasters and dykes that are coming out of the white neighborhoods along with the countless masses of drug addicts and another godless cretins, these, in the long run will change america for the worst more than the uneducated mexicans ever will, just so you know.
    Summer body in process...

  4. #24
    The US is in Distress. PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    47,213
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
    You know, instead of whining about how mexicans invade your country ilegally better watch out the legions of butt blasters and dykes that are coming out of the white neighborhoods along with the countless masses of drug addicts and another godless cretins, these, in the long run will change america for the worst more than the uneducated mexicans ever will, just so you know.
    You're both a drain on US society, but at least they are here legally.
    Quote Originally Posted by sachem View Post
    And it would be delightful if that skuzzy piece of shit Okpstman stayed gone. But he and Hoff will make up. *sigh*
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    in fact, ANY poster here is allowed to post my name, provided they MUST include all felony court proceedings and the outcome of said transactions.
    Pure hillbilly "class": http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...he-Amtrak-song
    Hitler-esquehttp://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...63727-Spitting

  5. #25
    I've found out all Mexicans aren't bad. Some come from wealthy families and have Masters from MIT. Those aren't the Mexicans some people invision. Taught me a lesson not to lump all people into a little square.

  6. #26
    The US is in Distress. PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    47,213
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by sq1 View Post
    I've found out all Mexicans aren't bad. Some come from wealthy families and have Masters from MIT. Those aren't the Mexicans some people invision. Taught me a lesson not to lump all people into a little square.
    If they're here, LEGALLY, no problem, if not, GTFO.
    Quote Originally Posted by sachem View Post
    And it would be delightful if that skuzzy piece of shit Okpstman stayed gone. But he and Hoff will make up. *sigh*
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    in fact, ANY poster here is allowed to post my name, provided they MUST include all felony court proceedings and the outcome of said transactions.
    Pure hillbilly "class": http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...he-Amtrak-song
    Hitler-esquehttp://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...63727-Spitting

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    If they're here, LEGALLY, no problem, if not, GTFO.
    He's legal and working for a large computer company. He's staying.

  8. #28
    The US is in Distress. PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    47,213
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by sq1 View Post
    He's legal and working for a large computer company. He's staying.
    Great, he can multiple.
    Quote Originally Posted by sachem View Post
    And it would be delightful if that skuzzy piece of shit Okpstman stayed gone. But he and Hoff will make up. *sigh*
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    in fact, ANY poster here is allowed to post my name, provided they MUST include all felony court proceedings and the outcome of said transactions.
    Pure hillbilly "class": http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...he-Amtrak-song
    Hitler-esquehttp://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...63727-Spitting

  9. #29
    I heart Lummy sachem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Not Boston.
    Posts
    32,123
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Great, he can multiple.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    To my sister....

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Great, he can multiple.
    Oh well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •