Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A pic of my big, fat mexican cock :)

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    As long as you're in the US, legally.
    Don't worry.
    Summer body in process...

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
    Don't worry.
    I'm not worried as long as you have papers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towelie View Post
    If anything, jebe's an EX-convict. He's paid his debt to society. I don't care if sachem has my IP address. That said, last I knew, JHoffa doesn't give his moderators access to IP addresses.
    Sachem=Henry Drummond is a moderator. She shares your IP/PERSONAL INFO. YOU SUCK, Jho, or wait, Sachem sucking you?
    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...oderator-power

You know, instead of whining about how mexicans invade your country ilegally better watch out the legions of butt blasters and dykes that are coming out of the white neighborhoods along with the countless masses of drug addicts and another godless cretins, these, in the long run will change america for the worst more than the uneducated mexicans ever will, just so you know.
    Summer body in process...

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
    You know, instead of whining about how mexicans invade your country ilegally better watch out the legions of butt blasters and dykes that are coming out of the white neighborhoods along with the countless masses of drug addicts and another godless cretins, these, in the long run will change america for the worst more than the uneducated mexicans ever will, just so you know.
    You're both a drain on US society, but at least they are here legally.
    If anything, jebe's an EX-convict. He's paid his debt to society. I don't care if sachem has my IP address. That said, last I knew, JHoffa doesn't give his moderators access to IP addresses.
    Sachem=Henry Drummond is a moderator. She shares your IP/PERSONAL INFO. YOU SUCK, Jho, or wait, Sachem sucking you?

I've found out all Mexicans aren't bad. Some come from wealthy families and have Masters from MIT. Those aren't the Mexicans some people invision. Taught me a lesson not to lump all people into a little square.

Quote Originally Posted by sq1 View Post
    I've found out all Mexicans aren't bad. Some come from wealthy families and have Masters from MIT. Those aren't the Mexicans some people invision. Taught me a lesson not to lump all people into a little square.
    If they're here, LEGALLY, no problem, if not, GTFO.

If they're here, LEGALLY, no problem, if not, GTFO.
    He's legal and working for a large computer company. He's staying.

Quote Originally Posted by sq1 View Post
    He's legal and working for a large computer company. He's staying.
    Great, he can multiple.

Great, he can multiple.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

To my sister....

Great, he can multiple.
    Oh well.