Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Starbucks CEO says guns not welcome in stores

Starbucks CEO says guns not welcome in stores

right.

because most shootings take place in carry friendly environments.

fuck charbucks. overpriced, over-roasted, hipster swill.

In an interview with USA TODAY, also Tuesday, Schultz says: "The presence of a weapon in our stores is unsettling and upsetting for many of our customers."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...hultz/2829937/
    Μολὼν λάβε

I'd never set foot in that lefftard place anyway..

With the country so evenly split between democrats and republicans, I wonder how much there is to gain by politicizing your company like this?

If this became common knowledge you could potentially alienate a lot of people.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    I'd never set foot in that lefftard place anyway..

With the country so evenly split between democrats and republicans, I wonder how much there is to gain by politicizing your company like this?

If this became common knowledge you could potentially alienate a lot of people.
    "alienate" is correct. After his comments I wont patronize Starbucks in any manner whatsoever. The only thing I hate worse than a libtard is a lib without enough common sense to stfu with their commie ideology.
    "who cares what games we choose . Little to win and nothing to lose"
    https://youtu.be/VOk2T6Uweao

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    "alienate" is correct. After his comments I wont patronize Starbucks in any manner whatsoever. The only thing I hate worse than a libtard is a lib without enough common sense to stfu with their commie ideology.
    Yeah... I'm having trouble with this because I just can't imagine a business owner running ads that end with "Conservatives/Liberals not welcome!"

But that's effectively what many of them are doing..

They think it won't matter? They think nobody will notice?

It can't do anything but hurt.. Even dem-tard Colorado got two recall votes over this issue.

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Yeah... I'm having trouble with this because I just can't imagine a business owner running ads that end with "Conservatives/Liberals not welcome!"

But that's effectively what many of them are doing..

They think it won't matter? They think nobody will notice?

It can't do anything but hurt.. Even dem-tard Colorado got two recall votes over this issue.
    One would think the CEO of a company with a client vase as diverse as Starbucks would know that sometimes less is more.
    "who cares what games we choose . Little to win and nothing to lose"
    https://youtu.be/VOk2T6Uweao

That's apparently what he is thinking.. Less is more.

Like, as long as he's got the libs.. Who cares about anyone else?

I know he'll never get a dollar from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Gunman View Post
    In an interview with USA TODAY, also Tuesday, Schultz says: "The presence of a weapon in our stores is unsettling and upsetting for many of our customers."
    Faggots tend to get upset rather easily.

Here is how I do coffee. Place filter in basket, add coffee to taste, add water, turn machine on. When coffee is finished place in cup with sugar and/or cream if desired. Sometimes, if I feel real rebellious, I will use flavored cream. If I just want to wake the fuck up I usually go with black...er...African-American coffee (no sugar, no cream, no visible signs of intelligence on the part of the coffee).
    Hello you've reached the city morgue where our motto is, "You kill 'em we chill 'em"

so these dipshits leave when a law enforcement officer enters their starbucks hangout?

lately, the police have been far more dangerous than private citizens carrying legally.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Gunman View Post
    "The presence of a weapon in our stores is unsettling and upsetting for many of our customers."[/B]

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...hultz/2829937/
    According to most state laws, they would be traumatized if they only knew how often and in how many places they're in the presence of a concealed firearm without ever knowing it.
    lol-band

I used to go ito a few different starbucks. that's over with now.