Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Cold Weather

  1. #1

    Cold Weather

    Climate change as a result of global warming will destroy humanity.

    The main reason can be traced to major disruptions of food distribution , due to droughts,floods, tornados and other natural catastrophes. The inability for agriculture to produce food in sufficient quantities will lead to nutrition deficiences and finally disease itself will settle in ,destroying millions each year.

    Disease cannot be contained in the event there're massive floods that impede travel and so on..

  2. #2
    The jig is up!!!! Mr.Soxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    PTAs cooter
    Posts
    42,469
    Cold kills diseases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Yes.
    I don't think that PTA has a penis and I believe her when she says she doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I made it almost to the minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by nomercy View Post
    Remember..the lowest hanging fruit is always the sweetest .

  3. #3
    Floods spread them! from town to town..

  4. #4
    The jig is up!!!! Mr.Soxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    PTAs cooter
    Posts
    42,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    Floods spread them! from town to town..
    Why did you name the thread cold weather?
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Yes.
    I don't think that PTA has a penis and I believe her when she says she doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I made it almost to the minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by nomercy View Post
    Remember..the lowest hanging fruit is always the sweetest .

  5. #5
    cold weather is probably confusing most and creating doubts about global warming.. how can you have one with the other ...
    But extreme cold weather is the best indicator of global warming ,as counter intuitive as that may sound.

    The important thing is that weather patterns, which are caused by a warmer ocean, lead to fixed air currents and these eventually create the blizzards,floods, droughts and so on..

  6. #6
    The jig is up!!!! Mr.Soxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    PTAs cooter
    Posts
    42,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    cold weather is probably confusing most and creating doubts about global warming.. how can you have one with the other ...
    But extreme cold weather is the best indicator of global warming ,as counter intuitive as that may sound.

    The important thing is that weather patterns, which are caused by a warmer ocean, lead to fixed air currents and these eventually create the blizzards,floods, droughts and so on..
    lead to fixed air currents a

    Everything would either cook or freeze if that happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Yes.
    I don't think that PTA has a penis and I believe her when she says she doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I made it almost to the minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by nomercy View Post
    Remember..the lowest hanging fruit is always the sweetest .

  7. #7
    What I'm saying is the earth has certain airstreams in place for millenia. The gulf stream is just one;and without which England would be nothing but an ice palace in the atlantic.

    But this flow of warm air is getting more volatile and the brits in the west english coastal areas are now experiencing this .. and the gulf stream going off course has led to the artic vortex ,finally resulting in extreme cold temps. Even in southern states of usa.

  8. #8
    The jig is up!!!! Mr.Soxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    PTAs cooter
    Posts
    42,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    What I'm saying is the earth has certain airstreams in place for millenia. The gulf stream is just one;and without which England would be nothing but an ice palace in the atlantic.

    But this flow of warm air is getting more volatile and the brits in the west english coastal areas are now experiencing this .. and the gulf stream going off course has led to the artic vortex ,finally resulting in extreme cold temps. Even in southern states of usa.
    Why was it so cold in the winter of 87-88 then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Yes.
    I don't think that PTA has a penis and I believe her when she says she doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I made it almost to the minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by nomercy View Post
    Remember..the lowest hanging fruit is always the sweetest .

  9. #9
    well,you can say why the ice age? What I'm saying is that global warming is for real and the current cold spells do not negate it.. but help to explain it... see.

  10. #10
    The jig is up!!!! Mr.Soxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    PTAs cooter
    Posts
    42,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    well,you can say why the ice age? What I'm saying is that global warming is for real and the current cold spells do not negate it.. but help to explain it... see.
    Check yearly averages and get back to me on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Yes.
    I don't think that PTA has a penis and I believe her when she says she doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I made it almost to the minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by nomercy View Post
    Remember..the lowest hanging fruit is always the sweetest .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •