Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fiance dumped me

Blog Entries

Fiance dumped me

She kept objecting to my referring to sexy, wide hips as "quality birthing hips." What the fuck? That's what they are. Chicks hips developed wide for the purpose of giving birth, and and that quality DNA is why we doods feel a natural magnatraction to nice wide birthing hips. It's as if that lovely hourglass shape has a force that pulls our dicks in. That's the way biology works. It pissed her off that I noticed all them birthing hips all the time and commented on the fact that it demonstrated fertility and that doods sperm production would go up when they see that and it's a lot like a bee going around and pollinating flowers. Anywayz, the little bitch has a bunch of issues with human biology and kept hollering at me, calling me a sexist pig over my interest in nature. It also didn't help that she found out I fucked her worst enemy from high school. Well, that chick is hot and has nice birthing hips and boobs. That's supposed to make me horny and want to fuck her, Jeezus Ke-rist! Allright, so I might date that enemy chick now. She's hot, but she's kind of whiny. At least so far she hasn't been whiny about imagined sexism. Shit.

But anywayz, doods, never worry if some babe dumps your ass because you can always find a new fucking partner. There is no Holy Pussy Grail. Plenty of pussy can satisfy your dick. Of course, the closest thing to the Holy Pussy Grail would be if I could get a time machine and go back to the 60s and bang Brigitte Bardot, but even she, as hot as she was, smoked. It's gross when chicks smoke. At least she didn't have tattooes. too many chicks these days get tattoes, and that's trashy and gross as fuck. Oh, that was another thing the fiance hated -- when I referred to chicks as "tattoed trash." Well, they are. Tattooes on chicks makes them look whorish.

Anywayz, I got a new chick to fuck -- until she annoys me too much or I piss her off too much. Bwahahahaha. Fun fucking, gents.

What's her problem?

Women are basically just baby machines anyway?

It's why they are here?

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Lol...

The fuck and chuck mentality.

Bwahahahah.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    What's her problem?

It's why they are here?
    Yes, it's something men can't and never will do.

Next!

Quote Originally Posted by snowball View Post
    Yes, it's something men can't and never will do.

Next!
    I said that's why we need them, didn't I?

They're our baby factories..

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

so no marrying ceremony then, huh?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    What's her problem?

It's why they are here?
    You're right. All humans are biochemical machines programmed to reproduce. women are programmed to get fertilized and to bear the kid and nurture it and protect it. Men are programmed to screw around, knocking up as many chicks as possible. Whenever some bitch gets all pissed at you for fucking someone she doesn't approve of, you should just point to the fact that you were only following your programming. It would be as if I wrote a program in C++ to delete any file on your PC that contains the underscore character and to do so every 10 days. Then if the program did exactly that, it would be highly irrational for anyone to get pissed off it it for that. It was only following its programming.

We're programmed to be attracted to hot, young, shapely babes with quality birthing hips. We're programmed to fuck them and to knock them up. That's exactly what we're supposed to do. I think God Himself might even have written the program in C++ ... or maybe it was Python ... I forget which. Anywayz, follow your programming and if any feminist bitch gets pissed off at you, just laugh at her and keep fucking different women.

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    so no marrying ceremony then, huh?
    No, I chock up my agreement to marry that bitch to temporary insanity. She took me to a bunch of sappy romantic comedy movies, and I hate to admit that I got all caught up in all that teary-eyed sentimental shit of exactly the right people who blubbered about true love going through hardship and then ending up together. That was all emotional and moving and shit, but it is counter to our biological programming.

Quote Originally Posted by SCREEN_pASS View Post
    You're right. All humans are biochemical machines programmed to reproduce. women are programmed to get fertilized and to bear the kid and nurture it and protect it. Men are programmed to screw around, knocking up as many chicks as possible. Whenever some bitch gets all pissed at you for fucking someone she doesn't approve of, you should just point to the fact that you were only following your programming. It would be as if I wrote a program in C++ to delete any file on your PC that contains the underscore character and to do so every 10 days. Then if the program did exactly that, it would be highly irrational for anyone to get pissed off it it for that. It was only following its programming.

We're programmed to be attracted to hot, young, shapely babes with quality birthing hips. We're programmed to fuck them and to knock them up. That's exactly what we're supposed to do. I think God Himself might even have written the program in C++ ... or maybe it was Python ... I forget which. Anywayz, follow your programming and if any feminist bitch gets pissed off at you, just laugh at her and keep fucking different women.

No, I chock up my agreement to marry that bitch to temporary insanity. She took me to a bunch of sappy romantic comedy movies, and I hate to admit that I got all caught up in all that teary-eyed sentimental shit of exactly the right people who blubbered about true love going through hardship and then ending up together. That was all emotional and moving and shit, but it is counter to our biological programming.
    she must be a bad actor. why dint she see it through till the roast was in the oven?