Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: teen slut pisses people off with insensitive Auschwitz photo

Blog Entries

teen slut pisses people off with insensitive Auschwitz photo

There's this high school chick from Alabama who visited the Auschwitz concentration camp and took a smiling photo of herself there and posted it. This pissed a bunch of people off because she looked so fucking happy in a place where people were tortured, starved, hanged, gassed, and burned up in the ovens. Here's the picture:

Article: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.1875463

Some people were all pissed off, but the chick was all "what the fuck?" She and studied about Auschwitz with her dad and wanted to go there with him, but he croaked, so she was happy to be able to be there. What do you think of this? Is she a bratty and self-absorbed little insensitive cunt? Or are people spazzing too much over a chick smiling in a picture?

I've thought long and hard over this and have come to this conclusion: I want to fuck her.

lol..

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

that's not " in the camp ". that's outside of " the camp ".

Quote Originally Posted by SCREEN_pASS View Post
    There's this high school chick from Alabama who visited the Auschwitz concentration camp and took a smiling photo of herself there and posted it. This pissed a bunch of people off because she looked so fucking happy in a place where people were tortured, starved, hanged, gassed, and burned up in the ovens. Here's the picture:

Article: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.1875463

Some people were all pissed off, but the chick was all "what the fuck?" She and studied about Auschwitz with her dad and wanted to go there with him, but he croaked, so she was happy to be able to be there. What do you think of this? Is she a bratty and self-absorbed little insensitive cunt? Or are people spazzing too much over a chick smiling in a picture?

I've thought long and hard over this and have come to this conclusion: I want to fuck her.
    Gee, that's a shock.

To my sister....

Something wrong with that kid.

Why would an american teen go to Auschwitz ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleinbok View Post
    THE LORD GOD SAID, "LET THERE BE GOATS."

AND GOATS WERE, AND GOATS EVER SHALL BE.

So the lesson is to never smile when you're having your picture taken because you never know when some retards will get butthurt over it.
    "Barney Frank looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his blue shirt before Congress. Very very disrespectful." - Donald J. Trump

I get the impression that screen would fuck a donut if he could.

Quote Originally Posted by SCREEN_pASS View Post
    There's this high school chick from Alabama who visited the Auschwitz concentration camp and took a smiling photo of herself there and posted it. This pissed a bunch of people off because she looked so fucking happy in a place where people were tortured, starved, hanged, gassed, and burned up in the ovens.
    jew mad?

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/dg9kv3]
    Last edited by Philadelphian; 07-23-2014 at 10:55 AM.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.