Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which DLP Poster Is This? Who do you think it matches??

Which DLP Poster Is This? Who do you think it matches??

Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Judging from the small size of the nut sack my guess is one of the more effeminite (sp) posters.

OMG I'm checking out a cartoon character's nut sack. Is there a psychiatrist or psychologist in the house? I've finally reached rock bottom.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

True, you should have been looking at his beer gut and cigarette.

Now who here would have a beer gut that size and smokes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    True, you should have been looking at his beer gut and cigarette.

Now who here would have a beer gut that size and smokes?
    Hoffa.

But it can't be him, because he's forbidden by law to have children within 1000' of him.
    We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. President Donald Trump

Would totally be pstman.. But they're a little too old for him.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Would totally be pstman.. But they're a little too old for him.
    Also, i chase the ones that run away.

It 'heightens' things.
    We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. President Donald Trump

*fap fap fap*

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    *fap fap fap*
    Chasing the kids down the road, fully nude........

Waving a buzz doll around and screaming "LICK HIS WINGS YOU LITTLE FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!88!!!!!"

It's Zach.

To my sister....

Quote Originally Posted by okpstman View Post
    Chasing the kids down the road, fully nude........

Waving a buzz doll around and screaming "LICK HIS WINGS YOU LITTLE FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!88!!!!!"

WIN!