Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14546061626364
Results 631 to 640 of 640

Thread: DLP: Ladylike quotes of the now.

  1. #631
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Ladylike. ^^^^

    If Billybob were banned, DLP would improve.
    Unladylike^^^


    I didn’t ruin DLP, you did.


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  2. #632
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    82,935
    Blog Entries
    4
    ^^^^

    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Ladylike. ^^^^

    If Billybob were banned, DLP would improve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.


    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3

  3. #633
    ^^^^


    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Unladylike^^^


    I didn’t ruin DLP, you did.


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  4. #634
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    82,935
    Blog Entries
    4
    Billybob.

    Please go post where ever GoGo and Lala are, if not, go to the senior forums.

    Your posts are;

    "Faggot"

    "Muh dick"

    "Fuck you're stupid"
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.


    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3

  5. #635
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Billybob.

    Please go post where ever GoGo and Lala are, if not, go to the senior forums.
    PTA

    Please go fuck yourself.


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  6. #636
    PTA, the 'lady.'

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1978481

    Quote Originally Posted by PTA
    Hey buddy, you started with that shit, don't expect me to sit back and take it.

    We Skyped?

    No, we didn't.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

  7. #637
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post

    Whine. Whine. Whine.

    "Muh Dik" "Muh Dik" "Muh Dik"






    Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.




  8. #638
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Sucks his own c*ck!


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  9. #639
    She's really on top of them dick posts..





    Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.




  10. #640

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •