Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: I like this song.

Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

An RAF glider pilot in WW2, Hurricane Smith became a sound engineer at EMI Records. He produced The Beatles album Rubber Soul and was responsible for the distinctive sound in about 100 Beatles recordings.

Wikipedia.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    An RAF glider pilot in WW2, Hurricane Smith became a sound engineer at EMI Records. He produced The Beatles album Rubber Soul and was responsible for the distinctive sound in about 100 Beatles recordings.

Wikipedia.

My Jesus

LaLa

Bill Clinton on Drums

My Jesus

LaLa

My Jesus

LaLa

My Jesus

LaLa

The stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

"​
    Organized Jewdom is behind all the threats to our liberties and rights."Share D . Trump