Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657

Thread: Why be a Republican, and why bother to vote?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyB7973 View Post
    Gatherers worked hard also.

My great great great great grandpap pulled a plow for his entire life, and then died busted.
    “Shutting down the government is a very serious thing. People die, accidents happen.” -- Dem Sen Diane Feinstein.
    They no longer give a **** what they say or how stupid or insane they sound. Vote anyone else.

What's the point of dying rich?

So your kids can fight each other and the government over it?

"All right, whatever happens, let's be professionals." ~ Dr. Peter Venkman

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyB7973 View Post
    ...and conservatives want to keep it very well protected, and of course keep it fiscally responsible
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

People still believe that bullshit?????????

Vote Republican if you believe in running up massive deficits for unfunded wars. Vote Republican if you hate US soldiers so much that you want to send them to die for no good reason other than to make criminals like Dick Cheney rich. There's no such thing as a Republican patriot. All Republicans are far-right extremist traitors. Every single one of them. If you vote Republican, you're betraying your country, so fuck you. You suck. You suck red imported donkey dicks and Dick Cheney's cold, Satanic cock.

Quote Originally Posted by SCREEN_pASS View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

People still believe that bullshit?????????

Vote Republican if you believe in running up massive deficits for unfunded wars. Vote Republican if you hate US soldiers so much that you want to send them to die for no good reason other than to make criminals like Dick Cheney rich. There's no such thing as a Republican patriot. All Republicans are far-right extremist traitors. Every single one of them. If you vote Republican, you're betraying your country, so fuck you. You suck. You suck red imported donkey dicks and Dick Cheney's cold, Satanic cock.
    I always do vote Republican even if I don't now what it means.

The SS Liberal is taking on water fast and the fat cats are fleeing to the dry end.

So we should vote for the democrats and support their communist agenda?

Well let's see.

If...

...you want to go ahead and: cap the salaries of medical professionals; provide a smaller, weaker defense force with fewer resources; construct more programs that make it harder for business to survive domestic; offshore more & more manufacturing so that we don't control the quality really & import pretty much everything; add more laws where the ones we already have don't seem to work; and confiscate firearms...

...while supporting candidates and appointees who can't seem to stop promising meals on every table/food in every fridge; a baby in every buggy; money in every bank account; and who cater to each and every minority group that is voting capable...

...then by all means continue to vote the way of the typical average every day basic showbiz idol/celebrity/brand/thing.

Jokes aside, when ISIL goes away there will be something else.

Warlords are aplenty. Triads are everywhere.

Terrorism thrives where nations are seemingly deliberately managed into the poor house.

Be happy you were born here and not in North Korea.

You should thank God each and every day for that.

Thank goodness TRUMP came along!
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    You can't redeem yourself to me after that fucking moronic statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Let's face it Soxes, PTA is at least in her 40's and she's had children.
    I don't know whether she nursed them or bottle fed them, but I can guarantee that given her size, she most likely falls
    far short of "perky" unless she's had surgical intervention, no matter what she claims on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Notice Sachem or Mossfern haven't called him on it?

You're welcome.
    “Shutting down the government is a very serious thing. People die, accidents happen.” -- Dem Sen Diane Feinstein.
    They no longer give a **** what they say or how stupid or insane they sound. Vote anyone else.