Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: CO Governor: Legalizing pot was bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    There is something named CBD, that is in liquid form with the hallucinogens removed. The company states it is legal in all 50 states and available online now. Has anybody tried this yet?
    Yes, CBD is used in medical treatments and removed the "high".
    I think it is included in the 28 states where medical is legal and also in 16 other states.

http://qcinfusion.com/the-legal-status-of-cbd-oil/

It seems medical marijuana is legal now in Florida.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...na-legislation

By JOE REEDY, Associated Press

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Florida Gov. Rick Scott signed legislation Friday to implement the medical marijuana amendment voters approved last year.

Amendment 2, approved by 71 percent of the voters in November, took effect on Jan. 3 and required that laws had to be in place by July 3 for how patients can qualify and receive the drug. Scott has noted that the constitutional amendment "was passed overwhelmingly" and said the law "make sense for our state."

"This is a good day for sick and suffering Floridians. The signing of this law provides a framework for the future of our state's medical marijuana system and while it is far from perfect, it will begin providing access to patients," said Ben Pollara, the executive director of Florida for Care.

Patients who suffered from epilepsy, chronic muscle spasms, cancer and terminal conditions were allowed under laws Scott signed in 2014 and 2016 to receive either low-THC cannabis or full strength medical marijuana. This law adds people with HIV and AIDS, glaucoma, post-traumatic stress disorder, ALS, Crohn's disease, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis and similar conditions.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    It seems medical marijuana is legal now in Florida.
    Fitting for such a degenerate shithole of a state.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    Fitting for such a degenerate shithole of a state.
    What about your mouth...does that come under "degenerate shithole" too? Are you trying to lower my property value, or what?

What about your mouth...does that come under "degenerate shithole" too? Are you trying to lower my property value, or what?
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

Can the property values there really get lower?

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you're among the exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    Can the property values there really get lower?

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you're among the exceptions.
    Yes, the property values sank even further after the housing collapse. The home prices went down so far that Blacks and Latinos started buying them and whites started moving out. We stayed because we are too old to to move and we like our home.
    Thanks for making me an exception.

Yes, the property values sank even further after the housing collapse. The home prices went down so far that Blacks and Latinos started buying them and whites started moving out. We stayed because we are too old to to move and we like our home.
    Thanks for making me an exception.
    I'm sorry to read that rooster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748