Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 69

Thread: "Kill the K-Cup"

  1. #1

    "Kill the K-Cup"

    I never had an interest in buying a Keurig/K-cup, I still brew my coffee the old fashioned way.
    I've read if you don't properly clean them they can harbor bacteria and are environmentally unfriendly.

    Why the Inventor of K-Cups Doesn't Use Them

    http://www.newser.com/story/203493/w...n=rss_tech_syn
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  2. #2
    its above my pay grade. I miss percolated coffee

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by submiturass View Post
    its above my pay grade. I miss percolated coffee
    Go to yard/garage/tag sale, I'm sure you could find a percolated coffee maker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  4. #4
    Hell just boil the grounds then pour through a screen strainer.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by submiturass View Post
    Hell just boil the grounds then pour through a screen strainer.
    That works, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  6. #6
    I prefer Dunks anyway.


    The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

  7. #7
    I believe it was P. T. Barnum that said a sucker is born every minute. Which means they probably sell one of those K-cup machines every minute.

    I realize the Starbucks crowd has no problem paying a lot for a cup of coffee and apparently the K-cup crowd has no problem paying a lot for a cup of coffee.

    Personally I like to pay as little as possible for the coffee I drink that is why I use one of those Mr. Coffee type machines. I do not need special, pre-measured containers of grounds. I scoop them from the can into the machine.

    Why pay more for a cup of coffee at home than you absolutely have to? Didn't Ben Franklin say something about a penny saved is a penny earned in one of his Poor Richard almanacs?
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    I believe it was P. T. Barnum that said a sucker is born every minute. Which means they probably sell one of those K-cup machines every minute.

    I realize the Starbucks crowd has no problem paying a lot for a cup of coffee and apparently the K-cup crowd has no problem paying a lot for a cup of coffee.

    Personally I like to pay as little as possible for the coffee I drink that is why I use one of those Mr. Coffee type machines. I do not need special, pre-measured containers of grounds. I scoop them from the can into the machine.

    Why pay more for a cup of coffee at home than you absolutely have to? Didn't Ben Franklin say something about a penny saved is a penny earned in one of his Poor Richard almanacs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by submiturass View Post
    Hell just boil the grounds then pour through a screen strainer.
    I do that, but I use a paper filter and cone holder.
    I put it right on top of my mug.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

  10. #10
    K cup coffee sucks, too weak.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •