+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Couple sues Rent-A-Center, police over gun report arrest

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    So now cops can take away your kids if you own a gun?
    Cops ALWAYS threaten to take away kids if someone doesn't tell them what they want to know.

It's like the first tactic they attempt.

"Where's (x)??!!! Tell us, or I swear, we'll take your kids away!!!"
    We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by okpstman View Post
    Cops ALWAYS threaten to take away kids if someone doesn't tell them what they want to know.

It's like the first tactic they attempt.

"Where's (x)??!!! Tell us, or I swear, we'll take your kids away!!!"
    More citizens need to fight back.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Tyrie Sheppard
    Sounds like a nigger. If it is, he most likely chimped out and threatened the repo people if they tried to get their fridge back. I don't have any use for cops, but I know niggers and suspect there's more to this story than the repo people calling the cops for no reason.

I suspect it went something like this:
    Repo guys - Sir, were here to take possession of our property.
    Tyrie - MUTHAFUKKAAAS!!! You try to take my shit and I'll bust a cap in yo ass!!!!
    Repo guys - hello, police?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
    Sounds like a nigger. If it is, he most likely chimped out and threatened the repo people if they tried to get their fridge back. I don't have any use for cops, but I know niggers and suspect there's more to this story than the repo people calling the cops for no reason.

Tyrie - MUTHAFUKKAAAS!!! You try to take my shit and I'll bust a cap in yo ass!!!!
    I was right
    http://www.post-gazette.com/local/ea...s/201503130196

Surprised they didn't send SWAT.

The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

^This.

The whole story reeks of nigger from start to finish. Niggers and their fucked up lives.

Fucking up the simplest things.

zero fucks given

I am 100% sure that's what happened.
    "I think one man is just as good as long as hes honest and decent and not a nigger or a Chinaman." - Harry Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
    I am 100% sure that's what happened.
    Cops don't see race.

They see 'cops' and 'not cops'.
    We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by okpstman View Post
    Cops don't see race.

They see 'cops' and 'not cops'.
    That's true but, you can pretty much bet that nigger threatened to shoot the repo guys if they tried to get the fridge back.

+ Reply to Thread