+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2am summons served

2am summons served

2 am......I'm sound asleep, and I hear honking.

I look out, and there's a deputy sitting at the gate, laying on his horn.

I walk out there, and ask him "WTF?"

He asks if I'm pstman....and hands me a sheet of paper to appear in court this morning. At 10am. Said he tried to deliver it yesterday, but couldn't find me, so he had to get it tonight.

It was an "Emergency Ex-Parte Order of Stay"......

SOMEONE had gotten a judge to sign off on an order HALTING me from evicting them.

Yet....I'm not evicting anyone. It was on a property I bought, that I don't take possession of till MAY. <=-----MAY.

How the fuck is this an 'emergency'?

The judge dismissed it this morning, and ordered the claimant to pay about 400 bucks in fees and costs (which she claimed she couldn't pay).....I left to bitch at the sheriff's department for the 2am wake up call.

ALL supervisors were 'out'. One calls me a couple hours later......I calmly explain my issue with them......he says "Oh, heh, yea.......we're not supposed to do that. He shoulda known better. I'll make a note and see to it the sheriff has a talk with him."

Translation: Ya, he fucked up, but no harm no foul.....now let me get back to my doughnut.

YAY for our court system.

We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. President Donald Trump

You should have put the dogs on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Look at the bright side, they did not dress up in their Darth Vader costumes, break down your door and shoot your dogs.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    You should have put the dogs on him.
    OUTSIDE the gate.

The dogs stay Inside.

I know (suspect) what happened.......he dicked off yesterday...and had an emergency order to serve....then realized it late last night, and had to rush.

So he wakes ME up....because he is a fuckhead that can't do his job.
    We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    Look at the bright side, they did not dress up in their Darth Vader costumes, break down your door and shoot your dogs.
    The fallout from that would be nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by okpstman View Post
    OUTSIDE the gate.

The dogs stay Inside.
    That's what the gate is for.

I know (suspect) what happened.......he dicked off yesterday...and had an emergency order to serve....then realized it late last night, and had to rush.
    He waited until the bar closed.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    That's what the gate is for.
    That's exactly what the gate is for....to keep unwanted people driving up to my house and getting slaughtered via doberman.

He waited until the bar closed.
    You know......I'd have actually accepted that as a valid reason. I'd have called him a dick, and not held a grudge....because THAT is something I can relate to.

He offered no excuses except a bullshit one of 'i tried to find you yesterday'........YESTERDAY? I was RIGHT FUCKING HERE YOU STUPID FUCK.

And what REALLY pisses me off......I know his boss will do NOTHING about it. It's already forgotten.

Is it worth 20k to SUE them? I have no "damages".....so that won't work.
    Is it worth talking to the state? What good will that do?

THIS is why I cheer niggers in ferguson.

PLUS it caused my wife to be pissy at me all day.......because I 'snapped' at her last night since I was in a bad mood.

We're all forced to eat a certain amount of shit. Hate it.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

Quote Originally Posted by okpstman View Post
    PLUS it caused my wife to be pissy at me all day.......because I 'snapped' at her last night since I was in a bad mood.
    Oh God, haven't we all been there.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

+ Reply to Thread