+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2am summons served

Next you will tell us that cops only have two moving parts their ass and their head and that they are interchangeable. A theory that has been challenged by those who insist cops are dick heads.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

so. this is the bliss you spoke of before you entered your sojourn.................

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    so. this is the bliss you spoke of before you entered your sojourn.................
    No shit.

And the chaos is ALWAYS caused by public officials.

100% of the time.
    We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. President Donald Trump

I'm beginning to think Jeshu had the right idea...
    We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. President Donald Trump

no. I did, and still do.

Quote Originally Posted by okpstman View Post
    2 am......I'm sound asleep, and I hear honking.

I look out, and there's a deputy sitting at the gate, laying on his horn.

I walk out there, and ask him "WTF?"

He asks if I'm pstman....and hands me a sheet of paper to appear in court this morning. At 10am. Said he tried to deliver it yesterday, but couldn't find me, so he had to get it tonight.

It was an "Emergency Ex-Parte Order of Stay"......

SOMEONE had gotten a judge to sign off on an order HALTING me from evicting them.

Yet....I'm not evicting anyone. It was on a property I bought, that I don't take possession of till MAY. <=-----MAY.

How the fuck is this an 'emergency'?

The judge dismissed it this morning, and ordered the claimant to pay about 400 bucks in fees and costs (which she claimed she couldn't pay).....I left to bitch at the sheriff's department for the 2am wake up call.

ALL supervisors were 'out'. One calls me a couple hours later......I calmly explain my issue with them......he says "Oh, heh, yea.......we're not supposed to do that. He shoulda known better. I'll make a note and see to it the sheriff has a talk with him."

Translation: Ya, he fucked up, but no harm no foul.....now let me get back to my doughnut.

YAY for our court system.

Was it Superdude?

Quote Originally Posted by lordoftheblackflies View Post
    Was it Superdude?
    lol....no.

It was some dickhead, blindly doing what some other dickhead told him to do....in support of another dickhead, that listened to bullshit from a different dickhead.

Because that.....is what the US is all about.

Judge: "LALZ, fuk U Slut.. And gimmie 400 bucks, kthxbye.. "

Lady who's life is being destroyed by Pstman: *cry cry cry*

Pstman: *fap! fap! fap! *

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post

Pstman shouldn't even be involved in this shit.

The guy that SOLD the property is the one evicting them.....not me.

I hope the bitch and her son get ass cancer and die in a pool of their own blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post

BTW, that's the same fucking judge that SIGNED the fucking order in the first place.

+ Reply to Thread