+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2am summons served

Sometimes stupid hurts.. and sometimes it costs 400 bucks.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    And sometimes......the actions of others fuck with those that do not deserve to be fucked with.

Judge: "See the court clerk, and they'll set up a payment schedule"

We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. President Donald Trump

What more do I need to do.....to remove myself from these fucking idiots and their bullshit?
    We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. President Donald Trump

Maybe the judge should have LOOKED at what she was bringing in the day before? Instead of just giving a blanket approval to 'emergency orders'.

Nothing you can do.. This shit is going to be part and parcel of your real estate plan.

No way around it.

Nothing you can do.. This shit is going to be part and parcel of your real estate plan.

No way around it.
    So we have judges issuing orders based off shit they don't understand, because they can't take 5 minutes to READ shit, or do a little checking.......and those orders are being handed up by deputies that are too stupid to know any better, and too fucking clueless to arrive at a reasonable time.......

He dismissed her claim, right?

No way around it.
    In the movies (aka documentaries), all this shit runs through someone's lawyer.

Sadly, I don't have a lawyer stationed at the courthouse, intercepting every thing....nor could I afford that.

This is sorta bullshit.

lol......I assume you mean what you said.........:
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
    Not sure how things are in pstmanville, but down here it can take a year or more to evict renters even if they haven't paid you a cent.
    Being slumlord is more trouble than it's worth.

Here, it's much quicker.....but when I bought the place....the guy that sold it started the eviction. I'm not a party to that.

HE should have gotten the summons. Not me.

Plus they're like his 'family'.....so he just told them "Be out by end of May"......so they rush in and tell a judge that PSTMAN bought the place and has ORDERED them off, and they were denied due process under the protection of tenants act (which expired in 2014).

They've made no attempt to contact me, and ask for an extension, or make an offer to lease, or anything......they just downloaded some document from the internet, and got a judge to sign it.

They really fucked themselves in their own asses on this.

I might have worked with them before.....Now tho? They're fucked. I'll have the sheriff's department through them and their starving kids out into the fucking rain, at 12:01am on the first day June.

Fuck em'.

+ Reply to Thread