Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 216

Thread: Enough Troll Shit.

  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawks haw View Post
    Pathological liar

    Sock LOL
    SD...I could buy you and sell you a 1000 times

    '' Do things the white way or don't do them at all ''


    Life is a game and then you die. Make the most of it.






  2. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    Sock LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    First she was black, then she was Asian, and now she has transmogrified into a jewess? I wish that her enemies would make up their minds.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    mossbat is just talking out of her ass as usual. She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2. huffpo tells her soros good...so soros good. Case closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Take some Tums for that bellyaching BB. You are over- fixed on pTA. .

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    Sock LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    First she was black, then she was Asian, and now she has transmogrified into a jewess? I wish that her enemies would make up their minds.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    mossbat is just talking out of her ass as usual. She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2. huffpo tells her soros good...so soros good. Case closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Take some Tums for that bellyaching BB. You are over- fixed on pTA. .

  4. #204
    If someone (me for example) makes fun of racists, socialists, communists, fascists, & occultists... including those witches or mystics in/from groups like the Thule Society... and then for some strange reason I get treated stupid offline... in my personal and professional circles... then what is that?


    Is that mild discrimination or "trolling",...



    ...or more directly & concisely I ask to you; is that murder?
    "All right, whatever happens, let's be professionals." ~ Dr. Peter Venkman

  5. #205
    lol... lmao... rotflmaobbq...



    So anyway... if you don't like what I believe in or how I vote why don't you just car bomb me and get it over with.




    "All right, whatever happens, let's be professionals." ~ Dr. Peter Venkman

  6. #206
    Senior Bullshitter lala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    18,705
    Blog Entries
    1
    Wtff?

  7. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyB7973 View Post
    lol... lmao... rotflmaobbq...



    So anyway... if you don't like what I believe in or how I vote why don't you just car bomb me and get it over with.




    Tommy, quit being silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    First she was black, then she was Asian, and now she has transmogrified into a jewess? I wish that her enemies would make up their minds.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    mossbat is just talking out of her ass as usual. She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2. huffpo tells her soros good...so soros good. Case closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Take some Tums for that bellyaching BB. You are over- fixed on pTA. .

  8. #208
    Why do people think they need to intimidate to gain respect?


    I sometimes open doors for people I don't know. They don't intimidate me into opening the door for them, it's just a decent respectful thing to do for each other.



    Some people don't know this but intimidating someone is menacing and it's just as illegal as harassment or assault.
    "All right, whatever happens, let's be professionals." ~ Dr. Peter Venkman

  9. #209
    "Oh noes I'm so scared."
    "All right, whatever happens, let's be professionals." ~ Dr. Peter Venkman

  10. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyB7973 View Post
    Why do people think they need to intimidate to gain respect?


    I sometimes open doors for people I don't know. They don't intimidate me into opening the door for them, it's just a decent respectful thing to do for each other.



    Some people don't know this but intimidating someone is menacing and it's just as illegal as harassment or assault.
    In what state is that illegal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    First she was black, then she was Asian, and now she has transmogrified into a jewess? I wish that her enemies would make up their minds.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    mossbat is just talking out of her ass as usual. She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2. huffpo tells her soros good...so soros good. Case closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Take some Tums for that bellyaching BB. You are over- fixed on pTA. .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •