+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facing a felony charge of resisting arrest.

I pissed off a trooper on a highway just because I wanted a safe shoulder to pull over on. Fucking Nazi mentality the bitch works for me.

The decision not to immediately stop resulted in her being handcuffed and taken to jail by Porter County Sheriff's Department Patrolman William Marshall on a felony charge of resisting arrest. It may also cost her her job, because a nurse cannot work after being convicted of a felony, she said.

"I felt I didn't do anything wrong," Good said. "I got to a safe place and I told him that."
    OMFG.. Seriously?

It's not like she tried to evade.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

I did not read the link. However if the cop had a dash cam her actions should have been caught on video tape.

She should opt for a trial by jury and see if the prosecuting attorney really believes he can convince 12 persons that she was resisting instead of just being concerned for her safety. My guess is the asshole would dismiss the charges because very few prosecutors want to look like idiots in front of a jury.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Portage Police Sgt. Keith Hughes said at the time the woman used good judgment by not stopping for the man.

He recommended drivers call 911 if they question who is attempting to pull them over and if unable to reach a dispatcher, acknowledge the officer by waving at them and then drive to a well-lit public location before stopping and tell the officer about your concern.

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    I did not read the link. However if the cop had a dash cam her actions should have been caught on video tape.

She should opt for a trial by jury and see if the prosecuting attorney really believes he can convince 12 persons that she was resisting instead of just being concerned for her safety. My guess is the asshole would dismiss the charges because very few prosecutors want to look like idiots in front of a jury.
    yet they still do every fucking time anyway.
    Moss' daughter and her boyfriend conduct political activities.

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    yet they still do every fucking time anyway.
    I experienced that. I was on a jury for a person charged with possession of a small amount of meth. We found him not guilty the Assistant DA, a woman, was incompetent. By incompetent I mean a few months later she blew the prosecution of a dirt bag that murdered a friend of my ex wife. The dude hid out in Mexico for a few months before returning to California and being nabbed in San Diego.

He left the woman's dead body lying in a field.

I knew the fucker was a scumbag because me and my ex wife had sat across from him and the lady he killed various times in Cantinas in El Centro. The lady he killed was a good person who volunteered at local schools.

Thanks to the incompetence of the Assistant DA Rudy Singh a murdering piece of shit is free instead of doing time.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

The people of Valparaiso, IN are served by this.. How?

This is nothing but an ego fit by a cop. It should be dismissed.

The cop should face a review.. Perhaps this is a common occurrence?

the cop is upset because he couldn't grope her in a private area. sexual deviants get off by their fantasy stimulations.
    Moss' daughter and her boyfriend conduct political activities.

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    the cop is upset because he couldn't grope her in a private area. sexual deviants get off by their fantasy stimulations.
    She didn't 'respect' his authority/cock.. I'm amazed he didn't shoot her, Dredd style, right there in the parking lot.

I'm sure they paused for a group flex back at the station house, in support of officer Faggley.

+ Reply to Thread