Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Here's how we could stop all abortions

  1. #1
    DLP Member SCREEN_pASS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Kearney, Nebraska
    Posts
    3,032
    Blog Entries
    11

    Here's how we could stop all abortions

    If we genetically engineered a virus that would go around and not actually make anyone sick, but just sterilize everyone there would be no more pregnancies. Without pregnancies there would be no more abortions. Why hasn't anyone thought of this yet? Sounds like the perfect plan.

  2. #2


    A bit off topic, there's a movie called Children of Men where there's a relatively similar premise...well in a sense that the world becomes infertile. Except for one, erm, person we'll say. I didn't particularly like the casting (obviously), but it was a fine movie. A good concept and storyline nonetheless. I'd still recommend it.

  3. #3
    I keep seeing so many porn/erotica books about aliens needing earth women to bred.....its a thing now

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf_22 View Post
    I keep seeing so many porn/erotica books about aliens needing earth women to bred.....its a thing now
    Reminds me of a bud light commercial where the female aliens want to schmeplicate and all the guys run onto the spaceship only I would be the only guy who wouldn't run onto the space ship. Why leave a newly formed utopia of women for a spaceship full of guys?
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society- Jiddu Krishnamurti

  5. #5
    Bruzz, that was a fail sock, long gone.

    The actual wolf wrote passionately what she believed in, although I didn't agree with her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    DLP progs defend Screeny. http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...hreatens-POTUS

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bruzz View Post
    Reminds me of a bud light commercial where the female aliens want to schmeplicate and all the guys run onto the spaceship only I would be the only guy who wouldn't run onto the space ship. Why leave a newly formed utopia of women for a spaceship full of guys?
    I think beer makes men gay.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    I think beer makes men gay.
    Fag. ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  8. #8
    If we established a eugenics program, we can eliminate (or at least severely cut down on) all abortion, AIDS/VD, unplanned pregnancies, promiscuity and birth defects.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Fag. ^^
    Beer drinker. ^^

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    Beer drinker. ^^
    Yep, that's better than being a fag...fag.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •