Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here's how we could stop all abortions

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Bruzz, that was a fail sock, long gone.

The actual wolf wrote passionately what she believed in, although I didn't agree with her.
    I felt the same way PTA. Didn't agree with her viewpoints, but really respected her and enjoyed debating issues with her. How are you today?
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society- Jiddu Krishnamurti

Quote Originally Posted by bruzz View Post
    I felt the same way PTA. Didn't agree with her viewpoints, but really respected her and enjoyed debating issues with her. How are you today?
    Yes, I was disappointed it wasn't really her.

I'm well and yourself?
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    DLP progs defend Screeny. http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...hreatens-POTUS

Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    I think beer makes men gay.
    Beer releases inhibitions. It doesn't make men gay, it just brings out the true person. In this case that means a cocksucker.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society- Jiddu Krishnamurti

Quote Originally Posted by bruzz View Post
    Beer releases inhibitions. It doesn't make men gay, it just brings out the true person. In this case that means a cocksucker.
    Hence BillyBob and SuperDUD.