Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Famous faggots in history

Exclamation Famous faggots in history

Earlier this afternoon, I was looking for something to watch on TV and, much to my disgust, I came across a commercial proclaiming that October is "GLBT History Month". This commercial then went on to show the names and photos of several "great" historical figures who they claim were queer, including George Washington Carver and Eleanor Roosevelt.

So, to celebrate GLBT History Month, I have decided to create this thread to commemorate some famous faggots in history. The first faggot I would like to discuss is the famous French knight/nobleman, Gilles de Rais.

Gilles de Rais was born in France in 1404 to Guy de Laval and Marie de Craon. However, both of his parents died by the time he was 11, at which point he was sent to live with his grandfather, Jean de Craon.

Gilles de Rais would later grow up to fight for France against the English. During this time, however, he also allegedly began to be involved with the occult and Satanic rituals. During his trial, he would claim that his actions had been motivated by a demonic creature named "Barron".

It was at Champtocé during the spring of 1432 that his assaults against children are said to have began; however, there is no surviving record of these assaults. Later on, he moved to Machecoul, where he would kidnap, rape, and then kill atleast 40, and possibly more young boys.

According to testimony at his trial, the young boy would be taken to his castle, pampered, and given nice clothes, a large meal, and alcohol. The child would then be taken up to de Rais's private room. The child would then be hung in the air with ropes attached to a hook, at which point de Rais would masturbate on the child's stomach. De Rais would then take the child down and comfort him, assuring him that he "just wanted to play". At that point, de Rais would slice the boy's stomach open and fuck his intestines. After that, the children were killed either by having their necks broken, their throats slit, or by being decapitated with a braquemard(a short, thick, double edged sword). Finally, the children's bodies would be dismembered, and de Rais would kiss their severed heads and limbs and masturbate at the sight of their internal organs. When he was done, the body parts were burned in the fire place and the ashes disposed of.

On 15 May 1440, Rais kidnapped a cleric during a dispute at the Church of Saint-Étienne-de-Mer-Morte. The act prompted an investigation by the Bishop of Nantes, during which evidence of de Rais' crimes was uncovered. Rais and his bodyservants Poitou and Henriet were arrested on 15 September 1440, tried, and convicted of murder, sodomy and heresy.

On Wednesday 26 October 1440 at nine o‘clock, Gilles and his two accomplices were executed by burning at the stake.
    Last edited by Arya; 10-02-2010 at 04:34 PM.

Matthew Shepard! 21-Year old Student attending Wyoming. Eventually gets beat up, tortured and left for dead in the fence, where he eventually dies like the faggot he is. Eventually his deserved death would lead to Obama activating the Matthew Shepard act - a blatant example of Pro-Faggotry prejudice from the Federal Government.
    Code:
            _
           / /\
          / / /
         / / /   _
        /_/ /   / /\
        \ \ \  / /  \
         \ \ \/ / /\ \
      _   \ \ \/ /\ \ \
    /_/\   \_\  /  \ \ \
    \ \ \  / /  \   \_\/  
     \ \ \/ / /\ \ 
      \ \ \/ /\ \ \
       \ \  /  \ \ \
        \_\/   / / /
              / / /
             /_/ /
             \_\/

Shepard was a butt-fucking glorified faggot!

Henderson and McKinney did the right thing. They are the real heroes at the end of the day...
    Code:
            _
           / /\
          / / /
         / / /   _
        /_/ /   / /\
        \ \ \  / /  \
         \ \ \/ / /\ \
      _   \ \ \/ /\ \ \
    /_/\   \_\  /  \ \ \
    \ \ \  / /  \   \_\/  
     \ \ \/ / /\ \ 
      \ \ \/ /\ \ \
       \ \  /  \ \ \
        \_\/   / / /
              / / /
             /_/ /
             \_\/

The second famous GLBT I would like to discuss is the famous transexual, Ed Gein.

Edward Theodore Gein was born August 27, 1906, in Plainfield Wisconsin, to George and Augusta Gein, and had one older brother, Henry Gein. George Gein was an unemployed alcoholic loser who frequently beat his wife and two children. Augusta was emotionally abusive and almost never allowed her children to leave the house except to go to school.

Young Ed spoke with a lisp, had a slight growth over one eye, and exhibited bizarre, antisocial behavior, such as bursting out in laughter for no apparent reason in the middle of class. As a result was frequently beaten up by the other children at school.

During his teenage years, Ed was "confused" about his sexuality, and on several occasions apparently tried to cut off his own dick.

After their father died of a heart attack, Ed and his brother, (both adults at this point) continued to stay on the family farm and help out their elderly mother. Henry hated their mother and spoke ill of her behind her back frequently, which made Ed angry. One night in 1944, there was a fire near their house and the two men went to put it out. The two men supposedly got separated from each other and Henry never made it out of the fire. When police found Henry's body, they were puzzled because he had almost no burn marks and had large bruises on his head. However, they decided not to investigate.

In December of 1945, his mother died, at which point Ed continued living on the farm all alone. Shortly thereafter, Ed began making trips to the local graveyard and digging up women who resembled his mother, and began wearing their skins around the house to satisfy his wish to be a woman.

However, after several years, wearing the skins of women who had already died of natural causes ceased to satisfy him, and he wanted to use nicer, "fresher" skins instead.

His first known victim was Mary Hogan, a tavern operator who went missing in 1954 and who Gein later confessed to killing.

On November 16, 1957, store owner Bernice Worden disappeared. The trail of evidence led police to Gein's property, where they found her skinned, decapitated, mutilated corpse hanging upside down in a shed.

They then searched his house, and discovered four severed noses, nine masks made from human skin, bowls made from human skulls, ten female heads with the tops sawed off, Mary Hogan's head in a paper bag, Bernice Worden's head in a burlap sack, nine vulvas in a shoebox, skulls on Gein's bed posts, partially eaten organs in his refrigerator, and other gruesome items.

Gein was arrested, tried, and found not guilty by reason of insanity. He spent the rest of his worthless fag life in a mental hospital, and finally died of cancer in 1984.

Quote Originally Posted by global View Post
    Shepard was a butt-fucking glorified faggot!

Henderson and McKinney did the right thing. They are the real heroes at the end of the day...
    I believe I read somewhere that his (deserved) murder didn't even have anything to do with him being a fag. If I'm not mistaken, it was over drugs.

Cool.. What's his screen name?

(\___/)
    (=.=)
    (")_.I._(")
    Raep Bunny

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Cool.. What's his screen name?
    Huh?

With a description like that he's got to be posting at AWE..

Probably Carlos.

(\___/)
    (=.=)
    (")_.I._(")
    Raep Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    With a description like that he's got to be posting at AWE..

Probably Carlos.
    I think he goes by the name "Tristan Robin" now.

Speaking of Carlos.. Haven't seen him post.

Perhaps he did the right thing?

(\___/)
    (=.=)
    (")_.I._(")
    Raep Bunny