Page 159 of 163 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1621

Thread: What's for dinner?

Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Black bread is already buttered. The lentil badly soup iI make s already very thick, can almost stand a spoon in it.
    Well only add egg/s if soup is thin , no good for thick soup
    Look half withI don't care where the oil comes from. I'm only interested in the Market. Specifically the Options because I don't want to take delivery on 10,000 bbls of oil.

"Funny you let Mike threaten superdude and I both with coming to our fucking house yet no warning.

You can go fuck yourself pigface.

You've never said one thing to Taco Mike and his threats to send his NZ hitman boyfriend to kill me you fucking hypocrite shitbag whore faced fuck noodle!

Three cheese lasagne, Italian salad, homemade peach ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Creamy broccoli soup, with french bread. Baked a cheesecake last night, so I have a blackberry reduction simmering on the stove right now. Yum! My two favorite flavors!
    This sounds utterly wonderful!
    PRESIDENT TRUMP 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    Three cheese lasagne, Italian salad, homemade peach ice cream.
    OoooO, I want some!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    This sounds utterly wonderful!
    It was!! And just in time before the warm weather sets in. Can't wait to get my garden turned.

Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    OoooO, I want some!!

It was!! And just in time before the warm weather sets in. Can't wait to get my garden turned.
    I miss having a big vegetable garden.

Shrimp Creole, spinach salad, fresh fruit compote.

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    I miss having a big vegetable garden.
    Mine isn't too big, but enough to keep us busy and well stocked. I'm so over grocery store produce this time of year.

I am really looking forward to the farmer's markets later in the year.

Fruit salad, Mango/apple/ banana/ strawberry's/orange sliced & diced and covered with coconut yogurt ..
    Look half withI don't care where the oil comes from. I'm only interested in the Market. Specifically the Options because I don't want to take delivery on 10,000 bbls of oil.

"Funny you let Mike threaten superdude and I both with coming to our fucking house yet no warning.

You can go fuck yourself pigface.

You've never said one thing to Taco Mike and his threats to send his NZ hitman boyfriend to kill me you fucking hypocrite shitbag whore faced fuck noodle!