Page 172 of 172 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1720

Thread: What's for dinner?

yer roots have been attacked by a fungi. air em out.

they make a hoe with four tines instead of a spade. chew up yer ground tween the plants about every three weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    they make a hoe with four tines instead of a spade. chew up yer ground tween the plants about every three weeks.
    Okay, I can do that. So, this won't make the fungi spread? Should I move the plants that are not affected?

no. the ones that are fine will stay fine, if you continue to accidently keep them airy.

no. the ones that are fine will stay fine, if you continue to accidently keep them airy.
    Okay, I'm going to try it, when it finally stops raining.

I have nothing to lose. Thanks, jebe. You're the best. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Looks like I won't be canning any this year, and even worse than that, it's all of my small varieties, like grape, golden sweet, roma, cherry etc.

you need to get out there in the rain. the wetness of the soil is promoting your fungi. put on your swimming trunks and go for it.

you need to get out there in the rain. the wetness of the soil is promoting your fungi. put on your swimming trunks and go for it.
    OMG, you really are a farmer. Grandpa, is that you?? lol

Okay, I'm off tomorrow, so I can err will do it. I have to do it, they're looking so puny.

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    I love lemon balm!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'n
    lol-band

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    I love lemon bomb!
    le boom!

yeah see Zach. ya gotta go that way.