Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lions, PP & Fetuses-OH MYY!

Lions, PP & Fetuses-OH MYY!

Conservatives are all jumping on the bandwagon comparing the outrage over Cecil the Lion and the lack of outrage over the disgusting video of PP selling fetus parts.
    I think the comparison is a pretty big jump for one thing.
    But do I place more value on animals than humans??
    Well, it just depends on the animal and the human (and what is considered "human." )
    There's an overabundance of "human garbage" in this world and magnificent creatures like lions are dwindling in numbers.
    Unfortunately, many of them are located in Africa.
    Let's just imagine abortion being banned-totally.
    What are all the right-to-lifers going to do with the babies being born.?
    Let's put our money where the outrage is.
    Which one of you are going to step up to the plate and adopt that cute little BLACK or BROWN baby?
    And what about the extra tax dollars needed to support the offspring of welfare mammies?
    YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS, PEOPLE.
    On a side note: it's hypocritical as hell to send the American dentist back to Africa.
    http://twitchy.com/2015/07/29/do-cec...91st-birthday/
    GET 'EM OUTTA HERE!

Oh. God. Damn. Mugape. i agree, btw, we are going to run out of rhino and lions. And elephants (POS!) Rot in hell MUG-APE.
    Never gonna run out of niggers.

That just brings up a memory of a classmate to had gotten an abortion in NYC. They weren't allowed in my state at the time. It was horrible. She started hemorrhaging heavily and it was a mess. She sat next to me while the nuns taught the class. Not something I've ever been able to forget.

Let's put our money where the outrage is.
    Which one of you are going to step up to the plate and adopt that cute little BLACK or BROWN baby?
    And what about the extra tax dollars needed to support the offspring of welfare mammies?
    YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS, PEOPLE.
    I'm not trying to have anything both ways. I want their mammies and their pappies to be responsible for their own actions, just like everyone else.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Remember a few months ago when a lady was killed by a lioness? The media blamed the woman for having her window rolled down instead of blaming the lioness.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    Remember a few months ago when a lady was killed by a lioness? The media blamed the woman for having her window rolled down instead of blaming the lioness.
    If she had the window rolled up she'd still be alive today.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If she had the window rolled up she'd still be alive today.
    Is she would have had a 44 magnum she'd be alive today also.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    Is she would have had a 44 magnum she'd be alive today also.
    True.
    GET 'EM OUTTA HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    I'm not trying to have anything both ways. I want their mammies and their pappies to be responsible for their own actions, just like everyone else.
    Ain't gonna happen.
    GET 'EM OUTTA HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    Oh. God. Damn. Mugape. i agree, btw, we are going to run out of rhino and lions. And elephants (POS!) Rot in hell MUG-APE.
    Never gonna run out of niggers.
    Nope. Plenty of them to go around.
    GET 'EM OUTTA HERE!