Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Lions, PP & Fetuses-OH MYY!

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by maria View Post
    Ain't gonna happen.
    Well, the answer to a vast lack of personal responsibility isn't to support a ghastly medical procedure that facilitates more and more irresponsibility.





    Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.




  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Well, the answer to a vast lack of personal responsibility isn't to support a ghastly medical procedure that facilitates more and more irresponsibility.
    I'm not saying the video wasn't ghastly. It sent chills up & down my spine. And the lady with PP was just creepy.
    GET 'EM OUTTA HERE!

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by maria View Post
    Conservatives are all jumping on the bandwagon comparing the outrage over Cecil the Lion and the lack of outrage over the disgusting video of PP selling fetus parts.
    I think the comparison is a pretty big jump for one thing.
    But do I place more value on animals than humans??
    Well, it just depends on the animal and the human (and what is considered "human." )
    There's an overabundance of "human garbage" in this world and magnificent creatures like lions are dwindling in numbers.
    Unfortunately, many of them are located in Africa.
    Let's just imagine abortion being banned-totally.
    What are all the right-to-lifers going to do with the babies being born.?
    Let's put our money where the outrage is.
    Which one of you are going to step up to the plate and adopt that cute little BLACK or BROWN baby?
    And what about the extra tax dollars needed to support the offspring of welfare mammies?
    YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS, PEOPLE.
    On a side note: it's hypocritical as hell to send the American dentist back to Africa.
    http://twitchy.com/2015/07/29/do-cec...91st-birthday/
    Nice read Maria.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Nice read Maria.
    ^^

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by maria View Post
    Conservatives are all jumping on the bandwagon comparing the outrage over Cecil the Lion and the lack of outrage over the disgusting video of PP selling fetus parts.
    I think the comparison is a pretty big jump for one thing.
    But do I place more value on animals than humans??
    Well, it just depends on the animal and the human (and what is considered "human." )
    There's an overabundance of "human garbage" in this world and magnificent creatures like lions are dwindling in numbers.
    Unfortunately, many of them are located in Africa.
    Let's just imagine abortion being banned-totally.
    What are all the right-to-lifers going to do with the babies being born.?
    Let's put our money where the outrage is.
    Which one of you are going to step up to the plate and adopt that cute little BLACK or BROWN baby?
    And what about the extra tax dollars needed to support the offspring of welfare mammies?
    YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS, PEOPLE.
    On a side note: it's hypocritical as hell to send the American dentist back to Africa.
    http://twitchy.com/2015/07/29/do-cec...91st-birthday/
    good points, I would disagree about extraditing him. I don't think their government isn't just as hypocritical and at times evil as ours (and other really nearly every other government, power corrupts after all) but he committed a crime there and will not face any charges here. if there are grounds, send him to face the charges

    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    I'm not trying to have anything both ways. I want their mammies and their pappies to be responsible for their own actions, just like everyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Well, the answer to a vast lack of personal responsibility isn't to support a ghastly medical procedure that facilitates more and more irresponsibility.
    its not 'ghastly', its one of the safest procedures, if you saw an abortion during the first 12 weeks it probably wouldn't bother you. maybe a bit since as a guy blood isn't part of your monthly life, but even with my semi-weak stomach I wasn't bothered.
    personal responsibility is a nice idea, not a popular one since for most of history we had large communities followed by large extended family. but its a lot bigger than that. sometimes people truly get too lazy and cut too many corners and end up pregnant. sometimes people try to avoid it, but could have tried a bit harder. sometimes people try very hard and it still fails. thats why its called a mistake.
    abortion isn't irresponsible. if thats the best option for everyone involved, its the responsible choice.
    1 in 3 women abort, many of whom already have kids and know how hard it is. the economy has caused a spike in abortion (as well as in people waiting to have kids via birthcontrol)

    the point is we can have our ideals but we all have to face reality.
    we all should try to prevent pregnancy. that means funding birth control, especially for those who can't afford it. having insurance not call sterilizations/vasectomies 'elective' and instead consider them to be preventative care.
    people should always be able to pay for kids before having them. ...but when this doesn't happen those families will need aid.
    more people should adopt. adoption should be less stigmatized and a hell of lot cheaper.
    abortion is an option. and it should be cheaper and easier to access because its a cheaper in the long term

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf_22 View Post
    the point is we can have our ideals but we all have to face reality.
    we all should try to prevent pregnancy. that means funding birth control, especially for those who can't afford it. having insurance not call sterilizations/vasectomies 'elective' and instead consider them to be preventative care.
    people should always be able to pay for kids before having them. ...but when this doesn't happen those families will need aid.
    more people should adopt. adoption should be less stigmatized and a hell of lot cheaper.
    abortion is an option. and it should be cheaper and easier to access because its a cheaper in the long term
    Nice to see you again.

    So anyway, I don't know what you mean to admonish me to "face reality". It's your proposal that is unreal. I don't think its my responsibility to fund other people's birth control or anything of the like that promotes others' irresponsibility.

    That even sounds ridiculous.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Nice to see you again.

    So anyway, I don't know what you mean to admonish me to "face reality". It's your proposal that is unreal. I don't think its my responsibility to fund other people's birth control or anything of the like that promotes others' irresponsibility.

    That even sounds ridiculous.
    thanks.

    the reality is people will get pregnant and some people are poor.
    sex is normal and natural. part of general healthcare/life care is to prevent pregnancies and only have planned ones.
    the reality is that we pay for birthcontrol, or we pay for kids born to poor parents. and right now we do both depending on what state you live in, guess which costs more?
    we pay for condoms, or we pay for poor people with STIs, including HIV
    and for people not poor enough to get tax-payer backed healthcare, we need our private healthcare to start covering birth control and even procedures such as vasectomies. they are preventative costs ; we are actually preventing adding another person on to the insurance by preventing their birth.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •