Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Rape victims/abortion

  1. #1

    Rape victims/abortion

    Someone needs to remind the Huffington Post, abortion is legal in the US and we need to stay OUT of other countries political issues.
    Who in the hell admits they willing read the Huffington Post? I'm reading for giggles, now I'm repulsed.


    Thousands of rape victims around the world undergo grisly and unsafe abortions because of U.S. policy. Obama could change this with a single executive action. Why hasn't he?


    http://highline.huffingtonpost.com/a...enya-abortion/
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    DLP progs defend Screeny. http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...hreatens-POTUS

  2. #2
    Does Huffpo acknowledge that most worldwide rapists are muslims and niggers?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Does Huffpo acknowledge that most worldwide rapists are muslims and niggers?
    Idk..I only read there about every 6 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    DLP progs defend Screeny. http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...hreatens-POTUS

  4. #4
    lawl.. Because progressivism is so wildly successful here we should try and export it.





    Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.




  5. #5
    It's not up to the US to FUND anything outside of its borders. Stop with the Huffing Post nonsense. It's all crap. Whenever I see something that I might be remotely interesting in posting, I try to make sure it's not from there or Salon.com.



    "Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt."
    -Kurt Vonnegut





  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    It's not up to the US to FUND anything outside of its borders. Stop with the Huffing Post nonsense. It's all crap. Whenever I see something that I might be remotely interesting in posting, I try to make sure it's not from there or Salon.com.
    Agreed.
    I was reading the Huffington post for giggles today, my apologizes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    DLP progs defend Screeny. http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...hreatens-POTUS

  7. #7
    Apologies.



    "Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt."
    -Kurt Vonnegut





  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    Apologies.
    I did that just for you.

    I have auto correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    DLP progs defend Screeny. http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...hreatens-POTUS

  9. #9
    The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ubiquitous
    Posts
    15,977
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Does Huffpo acknowledge that most worldwide rapists are muslims and niggers?
    The day the MS media acknowledges anything of the kind, I'll know that my mind has broken.

  10. #10
    The whole point of their serial rape society is making faceless, nameless pregnancies that spawn thousands of fatherless, motherless bastards for military slavery and war. They aren't interested in abortion, and they couldn't care less about liberal idiots in America.
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    ... You have to be someone real "special" to get banned from this place.
    Quote Originally Posted by sachem View Post
    Can't be too great. I don't remember him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •