+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wasting time and resources for Facebook posts

Wasting time and resources for Facebook posts

Look at that beach ball. Disgusting.

That's what's important... Warning people about Star Wars spoilers. Philly Police Department.

"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt."
    -Kurt Vonnegut

The original Star Trek television series was the last truly great science fiction offering. I saw the original Star Wars at a drive in theater. It sucked.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Isn't there some measure of physical fitness a cop has to achieve periodically?

Not as far as I'm aware.

"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt."
    -Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    I believe for those over the age of 30 the perfect score on the physical fitness test is 12 donuts in 30 seconds. Passing is 6 donuts in 30 seconds.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    Look at that beach ball. Disgusting.

That's what's important... Warning people about Star Wars spoilers. Philly Police Department.
    You don't find him attractive ? Not even a little ?
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    They have to have a low IQ , Thats the only requirement I'm aware of , believe it has to be below 105 . its a true .
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

+ Reply to Thread