Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: What I look for in 2016

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And yes it's in poor taste to state ones income but I'll make an exception just to rub it soxes and Gilbert's face. The best part? It was very easy me. I've been in the "zone" since 2012. My father would be so proud . He's my inspiration to this day
    "Everything is beautiful in its own way"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    The market will crash in 16 .. the usual suspects will be picked up and interrogated and then released ; too jewish to fail ..

This will be the main reason why brokers will find themselves swinging from the lamp posts of Wall St. I guarantee IT
    One of my pet peeves is ignorance on display . Another one is bullshit based on wishful thinking, fallacy and or fairy tales . That being said why do you feel the markets will crash ? I believe the gap from panic of 2015 will be filled and that Fibonacci 1 is a high probability scenario with fibonacci 2 a possibility, albeit remote . Even then that doesn't constitute a "crash ". Markets don't travel straight up . They have and are always prone to 10-15-% corrections . Said corrections clean up the books and shake out weak holdings into stronger hands . They are VERY healthy for the markets .but...a "crash"? What percent loss do you predict Gilbert and based on what ?? Don't worry about my Income as my traders had a great year and flush with cash . Don't think I won't get my extra share of it, I wlll. So, class envy aside clarify your statement , loser

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    One of my pet peeves is ignorance on display . Another one is bullshit based on wishful thinking, fallacy and or fairy tales . That being said why do you feel the markets will crash ? I believe the gap from panic of 2015 will be filled and that Fibonacci 1 is a high probability scenario with fibonacci 2 a possibility, albeit remote . Even then that doesn't constitute a "crash ". Markets don't travel straight up . They have and are always prone to 10-15-% corrections . Said corrections clean up the books and shake out weak holdings into stronger hands . They are VERY healthy for the markets .but...a "crash"? What percent loss do you predict Gilbert and based on what ?? Don't worry about my Income as my traders had a great year and flush with cash . Don't think I won't get my extra share of it, I wlll. So, class envy aside clarify your statement , loser
    Do us all a favor fraudster!
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyD View Post
    Sox is a latent no no..use iggy and save yourself..
    Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    You are disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by submiturass View Post
    are you ready to pledge your allegiance to P T A ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeshu View Post
    I can't think of one, honestly.
    He just seems to be a worthless piece of shit, as far as I am concerned...
    I'm certain he is stupid, and beyond that, he may be a troll...
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Foxman View Post
    MY FAVORITE THREAD

BY MR.SOXES IS THIS ONE

HE STARTED IT BY TELLING YOU

A LITTLE DICK JOKE

Blog Entries
    I have no reason to believe the stock market (more correctly "market of stocks" will do much in 2016. Its an election year which tends to bode well for the markets . Small caps tend to perform slightly better than large caps as election years bring out the optimism in investors . Therefore , a bit more comfy buying secondary issued than usual . I think at some point we will have a wild ride back to the 2015 lows if 15,300 as a shakeout of 10-15% possibly 20% would be healthy to correct long term over bought conditions . I think oil will play around with $50 on the high side, $25 low side . 0
    Gilbert, as you can See by my prediction of a "trip back to 15,300" some of us aren't at all surprised the market is in correction mode. Experience teaches one that previous gaps tend to be revisited and that Fibonacchi 1 and Fibonacci 2 retracements are the norm, not the exception. With the Dow at roughly 15,700 its easy to See my estimate of 15,300 will likely be tested, soon . That's how guys like me stay in these markets for a lifetime . We don't get surprised by the markets because we understand we are the markets and adjust accordingly . If you'd STFU and simply listen you might learn something

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    300 oil and 9 buck gasoline
    ^^^
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

No, his mind is not for rent
    To any god or government.
    Always hopeful, yet discontent
    He knows changes aren’t permanent –
    But change is

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    25 oil and 8,000 I told you sos.
    retard
    ~ non the less!! ~

the anti-Qatar faction is getting set to boycott anyone who trades with the pro-Qatar faction.
    ~ non the less!! ~

I have no reason to believe the stock market (more correctly "market of stocks" will do much in 2016. Its an election year which tends to bode well for the markets . Small caps tend to perform slightly better than large caps as election years bring out the optimism in investors . Therefore , a bit more comfy buying secondary issued than usual . I think at some point we will have a wild ride back to the 2015 lows if 15,300 as a shakeout of 10-15% possibly 20% would be healthy to correct long term over bought conditions . I think oil will play around with $50 on the high side, $25 low side . I think the FED will raise rates 1/4% (25 basis points ) to give an appearance if a return to the norm in 30 year T's at 6%, but 6% won't happen . I think REITs will be a strong surprise sector , especially in residential . I think metals drop to below $900 on gold as it journeys to an eventual $600. Silver should get happy between $9-12 as it mimics gold .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Towelie View Post
    When it comes to the stock market, yes, he knows what he's talking about.
    Thanks towelie. Your kind words are a rarity these days and very much appreciated. It's sad there isn't one person on the investing forum with enough knowledge to have a decent convo. All I can say to some of it is "holee shit, retards" lol. Thanks again. I'm starting to miss the game and may get back in it the first quarter of 2018.