+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Police Dept laundering millions for drug cartels

Police Dept laundering millions for drug cartels

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/enti...-drug-cartels/

“We had to find a revenue stream,” said Duane Pottorff, chief of law enforcement for Glades. “It allowed us to have resources we wouldn’t normally have.”
    Government creates a black market of drugs and blood money through prohibition, then under the War on Drugs it grants itself the power to break the law and get involved in money laundering operations. While the professed goal is to “sting” the bad guys, government rakes in millions upon millions of dollars

"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt."
    -Kurt Vonnegut

Those jerks!

I bet they double dip chips at parties, too.

Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Those jerks!

I bet they double dip chips at parties, too.

Margarita machines.

"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt."
    -Kurt Vonnegut

yet judges rule that when people kill these crooks, they are breaking the " law ".

When I lived in Florida it was common practice for police agencies to seize property used in the ''commission of a crime''. DUI? kiss that sweet-ass corvette you driving while drunk goodbye.

Marijuana seed found on somebody's person while they were aboard your luxury yacht? Gonzo. It was a common sight to see a Camaro SS or other exotic cars painted as a Broward county sheriff's patrol cars.

Kind of skews the focus and purpose of a police dept. from law enforcement to grabbing up goodies for themselves, wouldn't one surmise?

Corrupt as hell.

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    I've said it many times. It's a blank cheque. Which is why it won't end.

+ Reply to Thread