Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Calcified Pineal Gland Observation Project #4

LOL-Banned
    Why the fuck is this nigger posting his nigger-centric shit here?

Quote Originally Posted by Endgame View Post
    Bwahahahahahaha. The pineal gland argument has been heard by few, but laughed at many times.
    This "third eye" claimed by niggers is more afrocentric gibberish meant to offer false confidence to those who are severely retarded enough to believe such nonsense.
    In other words, it's Harry Potter for niggers.

The idea of niggers having some mystical power from a gland is even more farfetched as the concept of niggers being equals.
    They've truly outdone themselves on this one.
    [massive applause]
    Careful now. Nappy and his tribe of groids might use their mystical powers to give you skin cancer or something.

Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.

Educate yourself about niggers http://fedupintolerant.com/wordpress/

LOL @ Trayvon and Michael

Nigger, your sources are from afrocentric sites, with zero credibility. The thing I said about MS stands.

But yep, we have no souls. All those white people feeding niggers, building africa, trying to cure your aids, working for peace corps helping you, all have no souls. Except the niggers that kill, maim, rob, leach, perform various acts of other violence and have no remorse (primary symptom of a sociopath fyi) definitely have souls, clearly. (That's sarcasm if your ape brain couldn't comprehend that)

You still have no connection with the gland and a soul, occultist psychobabble. In Hindu, they say the seat of your soul is on the top of your head, are you gonna make some niggercentric claim of your nappy hair help keeping it there now?

You seem to claim a lot about mental disorders, try a few searches on what race suffers overall from more mental disorders. I'll give you a hint, it's NIGGERS.

Looks like we''ll have to start referring to niggers as the triclops.
    Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.

Educate yourself about niggers http://fedupintolerant.com/wordpress/

LOL @ Trayvon and Michael

Restricted/Oinkschwitz
    Quote Originally Posted by Kill The Mud apes View Post
    Nigger, your sources are from afrocentric sites, with zero credibility. The thing I said about MS stands.

But yep, we have no souls. All those white people feeding niggers, building africa, trying to cure your aids, working for peace corps helping you, all have no souls. Except the niggers that kill, maim, rob, leach, perform various acts of other violence and have no remorse (primary symptom of a sociopath fyi) definitely have souls, clearly. (That's sarcasm if your ape brain couldn't comprehend that)

You still have no connection with the gland and a soul, occultist psychobabble. In Hindu, they say the seat of your soul is on the top of your head, are you gonna make some niggercentric claim of your nappy hair help keeping it there now?

You seem to claim a lot about mental disorders, try a few searches on what race suffers overall from more mental disorders. I'll give you a hint, it's NIGGERS.
    I swear to God I just wrote a thorough and irrefutable rebuttal of your bullshit post and when I tried to post the shit the fuckin' site said I wasn't logged in when I know for a fact that I was logged in. I'm not writing another rebuttal like that, I'll post a response from another site since he was basically saying the same shit I was saying(He's not black). Anyway, Africaresource.com isn't an afrocentric site, it's a pro-African site, the article I posted from Africaresource.com is obviously lifted from a scientific site, it's not in the site's words, it's from the words of a scientist. The other articles I posted are from scientific sites you lil bitch, why did you leave that fact out? Your afrocentric claim is irrelevant and a weak excuse. Since you think everything out of Africa is afrocentric bullshit, you must think that arts, sciences and mathematics is bullshit since they all came out of Africa. If an African says 2+2=4, it must be some afrocentric bullshit, huh? Haven't you noticed that everytime a so-called afrocentric scholar debates an eurocentric scholar the eurocentric scholar loses every damn time? If I'm wrong post a video showing an eurocentric muthafucka beating an afrocentric muthafucka(They don't exist because eurocentric muthafuckaz lose every damn time, hahaha). I have videos on reserve for future calcified pineal gland observation projects but I don't mind posting the muthafuckaz prematurely. Are you up for the challenge? I didn't think so.

Pt.2( Next post)

Restricted/Oinkschwitz
    Time for a word from an intelligent Indian(From India).........................

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!: Yep. Whites copied and hijacked all of their Technology from Easterners/Indians/Iranians/Turks, Asians, Moors, Tatars, Gypsies and Jews. Without these people educating and inventing all the inventions Europe has, the Europeans would be backwards as they had been living in caves most of their history. Which ever Race dominates as a whole the Advanced Mathematics, Engineering and Science are the ones who invented nearly everything we have today. It sure as hell WAS NOT these low IQ Whites. Not hardly. Whites are no more than 2% Scientists, Engineers, Mathematicians and Inventors as a whole. Where as Easterners/Asians are 65% Scientists, Engineers, Mathematicians and Inventors as a whole. All Whites do is hijack and steal everyone else's inventions through their Business & Marketing schemes. Then mass produce them and put their names on the invention as if it is theirs. This is all White people do. They are so stupid when it comes to Mathematics, Science, Technology and Engineering. This is why they cannot invent anything, but can only steal and hijack inventions from others, by their criminal corporate tactics & fraudulent history. Gypsies came from India, into Europe/Germany. Developed Piston Pumps reversed into Internal Combustion Piston Engines, made from bronze engine blocks. Used a glow plugs heated up by fire through the outside of the cylinder head. Used this heat-of-compression inverted piston pump into the internal combustion engine we have today, but more closer to heat-of-compression diesel piston engines. Gypsies/Indians/Iranians get the credit for the Piston-Type pump reversed into the Internal Combustion Piston Engine. Of course Germans hijacked their inventions, then killed them and gave the credit to some German who DID NOT invent the Piston Engine. Even firearms are from the Easterner Tartary people who brought that concept over to Europe during the pre-Renaissance Era. Also the concept of airfoils and propellers which cause airflow to laminate around them, so that when the airfoil or blade's pitch is change enormous force/lift comes about is an Iranian and North India invention. In Bombay, India in 1890 the first airplane was invented and flown also using piston-type engines to drive the propeller. The British suppressed this invention very quickly and the Wright Brothers studied many British "Adventures" Publications and got their idea through the British from the Indians and Iranians for the airplane. All Whites do is copy other people's inventions. Re-package them with their own units and measurements, then write fraudulent history as if they did everything. Even though most of their people can't even balance a simple equation. White people lack the Hormone Melanin in their blood stream. Because of this, the Pineal Gland in their brain is calcified. Pineal Gland calcification is form of mental retardation. Whites suffer from this. This is why all they can do steal from everyone else and exploit everything they see. Because they're incapable of doing anything on their own. Whites are evil because they're dumb & jealous of everyone else. Lastly, the FALSE DOCTRINE of "Evolution" is UN-SCIENTIFIC and has nothing to do with Genetic Science. The climate has nothing to do with how much Melanin someone's genetics produces. If you think of it, having darker skin would keep you warmer in cold climate than lighter skin. Whites don't like the cold, more Eastern/Asian people live in far colder climates than any Europeans. Such as Mongolians and Northern Chinese where the average temperature is minus 60 below zero year round. They have darker complextions than many Whites. So climate has NOTHING to do with skin coloring and Melanin production. The genetics of people were engineered by something much higher than humans. This is what the Human Genome Project has revealed. The DNA Genetics of all human groups were meant to dominate the environment, not the other way around. The only reason the False Doctrine of Evolution was invented, was that a bunch of stupid White people could psychological control the world by convincing the world that they "evolved" to the top because of some environmental precursor. This is completely a myth in its entirety. That is why Whites are bent on stealing everything from everyone else. Those who don't give up their inventions are targeted as "terrorists" by the White Elite and invaded. This will not last forever. Everyday Whites are being exposed as the truly inferior race they are. Especially in the Technical, Engineering and Scientific Arenas at Universities and Technical Colleges. Not to mention many of the Eastern-owned and operated Engineering Corporations which are inventing far more advanced technologies now. People are waking up to the fact (even many common White people) that Whites didn't invent any of this technology at all and that all the Western history is fraudulent. Eventually as everyone else takes over, the Whites will be looked at world-wide as the losers they truly are. Even the Blacks invented some things people use everyday such as the two-stroke piston engine and portable refrigeration systems (Fredrick Jones: 1893 - 1961). Not only that, Blacks through forced slave labor did most of the work which made America the richest nation on Earth. With wealth still handed down to this day, to the White Elite. So if one carefully investigates all the truthful history, the Whites are actually the N-word. There's seven races on Earth. It isn't just Blacks who have something against Whites, everyone else hates Whites too. Whites don't realize that highly intelligent, technically advanced Easterners who are also very physically tall and strong, also hate Whites. One day all races will gang up on the Whites and get rid of them. That is because Whites are the only true minority on Earth. Out of 6.3 Billion people on Earth, Whites are only less than 530 million. So they are a minority, and everyday more of them are dying through wars the Jews create to get Whites killed. Jews own all the banks and control all money on Earth. Jews completely despise White people as the scum of the Earth. This is why Jews start the wars and convince White people some other group is a "terrorist" so they can get the White people killed. Because Jews as well as other Easterners involved in Economics & Planning, know how dumb White people are. Since 1859 to 2008, Jews and Easterners have involved Whites in so many wars, nearly 1.2 Billion Whites have been killed. Now Jews made it so that Western immigration must be 95% non-White at a minimum! So eventually the White race will become extinct and the problems on Earth will come to an end. Easterners & Jews are no angels either, but at least we know how to invent things and make sure due credit goes to specific people. We aren't dumb White people who are scared to give due credit to specific people. The have-nots (Whites) fear the haves (Easterners/Jews). We have nothing to fear. Anyway, the future with all White people exterminated is going to be a nice one. White people are inherently dumb, hence they perpetrate evils to compensate for their low IQ calcified brain Pineal Gland. Exterminating all White people in Concentration Camps, as in a Holocaust on all Whites would put the White Race out of its misery and improve the world greatly. This is coming in the near future.

Restricted/Oinkschwitz
    The term 'Racist' refers to White people only. Because, before Whites went all over the world, and stole everything they have today from everyone else, none of the problems we have today existed. Especially the False Fraudulent History and Systematically Racist systems which govern White nations. None of this existed until Whites left Europe to other non-European lands. White people are racists who have a low IQ and are steeped in subjective myths, not scientific facts. The reason why Whites have a low IQ and are racists, is because their genetics do not produce enough of the Hormone Melanin. Melanin is a Hormone which circulates within the bloodstream and connects the intellectual ability of a person between logic, visual-spatial reasoning, mathematics and connection of the three. People who have little or none of the Hormone Melanin have an outward appearance of having white skin, light eyes and light hair. Also, people who are Melanin Deficient, develop Calcified Pineal Glands in their brain. This develops into a form of mental retardation. Scientifically-speaking, Whites are border-line mentally retarded. Also, a Calcified Pineal Gland leads to pathological behavior as well. This is scientifically proven in all absolutes. To answer your question, about why Racists (Whites) have a low IQ and cannot handle the advanced Mathematics and Sciences as a whole, it is because their genetics are defective and do not produce enough of the Intelligence and Morality inducing Hormone called Melanin. Melanin can convert different forms of energy into other forms of energy. Such as light into sound, magnetism into light, electrical current into physical force. All non-defective organisms including plants and animals have some Melanin to complete the electro-chemical communication within their systems. This is why the rose is red, the banana is yellow, and the celery is green. Chlorophyll itself chemically is another form of Melanin on a bio-chemical level. It is the albino white organisms which are genetically-defective with flawed communication within their system on the electro-chemical level. White people need to steal, lie, cheat and kill to even have a "civilization", because of the fact they are genetically-defective and have a low IQ from being Melanin-Deficient. This leads to their Pineal Gland in their brains to become Calcified, causing their low IQs' and Pathological behavior. Your question is now correctly answered. It's too bad they won't teach you this in school. But if you think of it, why would a fraudulent White System steeped in lies and fraud want to teach you the truth? Could it be, their White System is a fragile stack of cards which would fall apart relative quickly if they ever did?

That post.... my eyes.... the goggles do nothing....

I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction of me reading that niggerbabble propaganda. I saw something about stealing technology, and I think we're all tired of that broken record. Niggers invented nothing, you didn't build egypt, your melanin and false claim of a non calcified pineal gland have nothing to do with souls. Niggers have no souls because you are psychotic, selfish, immoral, violent, savage beasts.

Kinda looks like your posting style has shifted a little towards that of caesar... strange coincidence. I'm sure you're not him but, I thought I would point it out.

However it does brighten my day to see you have chimped out at probably your record high in this thread. Your anti Obama one was pretty entertaining, and this one is definitely up there.

So... In summary.
    Niggers built nothing
    Niggers invented nothing
    Niggers don't have souls

Everything good in the world is thanks to Whites and Asians.

Game. Set. Match. Nigger

Restricted/Oinkschwitz
    Quote Originally Posted by Kill The Mud apes View Post
    That post.... my eyes.... the goggles do nothing....

I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction of me reading that niggerbabble propaganda. I saw something about stealing technology, and I think we're all tired of that broken record. Niggers invented nothing, you didn't build egypt, your melanin and false claim of a non calcified pineal gland have nothing to do with souls. Niggers have no souls because you are psychotic, selfish, immoral, violent, savage beasts.

Kinda looks like your posting style has shifted a little towards that of caesar... strange coincidence. I'm sure you're not him but, I thought I would point it out.

However it does brighten my day to see you have chimped out at probably your record high in this thread. Your anti Obama one was pretty entertaining, and this one is definitely up there.

So... In summary.
    Niggers built nothing
    Niggers invented nothing
    Niggers don't have souls

Everything good in the world is thanks to Whites and Asians.

Game. Set. Match. Nigger
    Hahaha, I must've pissed you off something terrible, hahaha, stupid bitch. You know damn well you read the message I posted from the Indian(from India). Isn't it funny how the Indian was saying the same shit I've been saying and it's obvious he doesn't really like black people? How can you use your favorite excuse(Afrocentric bullshit?) toward the muthafucka? You can't, bitch, all you can do is try to divert the attention elsewhere like the fork tongued bitch your pissy momma raised. Bitch, you actually went back to an earlier thread(Natiboy's chimpout & plea) in an attempt to divert attention in that direction, why u mad? I knew you was gonna ignore my challenge so I'm gonna post the challenge again and I want a definite answer, bitch, you can't ignore the shit and think it's gonna disappear.

Find a video with an eurocentric scholar debating an afrocentric scholar which resulted in a loss by the afrocentric scholar

I decided to enarge the text so you can't claim you didn't see it because you didn't read my post.

Nigger women are hideous beasts.