Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Anti-Russian fag activist who defends child sex has the support of the jewish media

Jewish warmonger and pedophile apologist Anne Applebaum wants "total war" with Russia:

War in Europe is not a hysterical idea

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.7d472ab13330

Anne Applebaum, Child Rape Apologist?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/jilli..._b_305814.html

More anti-Russian BS propaganda, this time from The Jewish Chronicle:

Be careful of Putin, he is a true enemy of Jews

Vladimir Putin is no friend of the Jews. So says William Browder, the American-born Jewish tycoon who describes himself as the leader's "number one enemy" in his book: Red Notice.
    https://www.thejc.com/culture/books/...f-jews-1.61745

She wants ZOG's white slave nations, in total war with Russia while Isul sits it out then nukes the white survivors. What ever happens, the jews will all be destroyed and the Russians will be seen as saviours of the world by survivors as they run down every jew left on the planet.

The Russians know, all goyim are becoming aware of the filthy race of liar-murderers.

In Russia there comes the hope of the world, not as that sometimes termed of the communistic, or Bolshevik, no; but freedom,freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man! The principle has been born. It will take years for it to be crystallized, but out of Russia comes again the hope of the world. ~ Edgar Cayce, 1944, No. 3976-29
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphian View Post
    What ever happens, the jews will all be destroyed and the Russians will be seen as saviours of the world by survivors as they run down every jew left on the planet.
    That's very optimistic of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    That's very optimistic of you.
    It's biblical. What head of the beast of white human government did you think the 7th was, the one that hates Great Babylon, the entirely Jew ruled U.S. which destroyed the empires of three of the original 10 horns? The Spanish, the Italian, and the German. It, the U.S., is the little horn that rose up after the original ten speaking great things against the truth of God and his saints, having it's satanisticly designed capital city designed around a pentagram, a phallic symbol, a 555 foot tall Obelisk near it's capital building, the horn spoken of in Daniel's prophecies.

The seventh head of the beast hates the whore with extremely good cause as it is even now agitating the ZOG controlled 'free' world for a nuke attack upon Russia, and at that time, [ any time now, when the last saint is sealed] it will be struck by what looks like an act of nature, the greatest earthquake and volcanic eruptions ever since men were on the earth, in one hour,shall burn it with fire, and men will never again live here until the time of refreshing when The Lord Jesus begins the thousand year harvest of his crop, Adamic humanity.

The time is near at hand, look around yourself and 'your world'. Laugh as you will.
    Last edited by Philadelphian; 11-14-2017 at 09:44 AM.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphian View Post
    It's biblical. What head of the beast of white human government did you think the 7th was, the one that hates Great Babylon, the entirely Jew ruled U.S. which destroyed the empires of three of the original 10 horns? The Spanish, the Italian, and the German. It, the U.S., is the little horn that rose up after the original ten speaking great things against the truth of God and his saints, having it's satanisticly designed capital city designed around a pentagram, a phallic symbol, a 555 foot tall Obelisk near it's capital building, the horn spoken of in Daniel's prophecies.

The seventh head of the beast hates the whore with extremely good cause as it is even now agitating the ZOG controlled 'free' world for a nuke attack upon Russia, and at that time, [ any time now, when the last saint is sealed] it will be struck by what looks like an act of nature, the greatest earthquake and volcanic eruptions ever since men were on the earth, in one hour,shall burn it with fire, and men will never again live here until the time of refreshing when The Lord Jesus begins the thousand year harvest of his crop, Adamic humanity.

The time is near at hand, look around yourself and 'your world'. Laugh as you will.
    Oh, I'm not laughing, Philadelphian. I'm not an ignorant, narrow-minded materialist. It's just that after seeing so much evil in the world, I've started to doubt that goodness will prevail. But of course I hope that you're right, and I once again thank you for your excellent work on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    It's just that after seeing so much evil in the world, I've started to doubt that goodness will prevail.
    JA and I have been discussing just that over that past few days. We are reading and discussing a book by Richard M Weaver, titled Ideas Have Consequences. Consider one passage from the end of the work. It really grabbed me, because it sums up much of how I consider things, but am unable to always properly express it. Tell me what you think:

Are you prepared to see that comfort may be a seduction and that the fetish of material prosperity will have to be pushed aside in favor of some sterner ideal? Do you see the necessity of accepting duties before you begin to talk of freedoms? These things will be very hard;they will call for deep reformation. It may well be that the course of degeneration has proved so enervating that there is no way of reinspiring with ideals. We know that such is often the case with individual histories.

Yet it is the duty of those who can foresee the end of a saturnalia to make their counsel known. Nothing is more certain than that we are all in this together. Practically, no one can stand aside from a sweep as deep and broad as the decline of a civilization. If the thinkers of our time cannot catch the imagination of the world to the point of effecting some profound transformation, they must succumb with it. There will be little joy in the hour when they can say, "I told you so." And their present efforts show small sign of effect. Perhaps we shall have to learn the truth along some via dolorosa.

It may be that we are awaiting a great change, that the sins of the fathers are going to be visited upon the generations until the reality of evil is again brought home and there comes some passionate reaction, like that which flowered in the chivalry and spirituality of the Middle Ages. If such is the most we can hope for, something toward that revival may be prepared by acts of thought and volition in this waning day of the West.

"No one in this room wants to breathe the same air as anyone else."

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    JA and I have been discussing just that over that past few days. We are reading and discussing a book by Richard M Weaver, titled Ideas Have Consequences. Consider one passage from the end of the work. It really grabbed me, because it sums up much of how I consider things, but am unable to always properly express it. Tell me what you think:
    That's an interesting (and very well-written) excerpt, Helena, but it's rather vague or generic (if those are the right words) so I'm not really sure how to comment on it; it could be that you and I are interpreting this text in two completely different ways, that we're thinking about two completely different things, in which case my reply would probably disappoint you, and you would basically think to yourself "What? That's it? Here I was hoping for a stimulating, intellectual discussion, and this is all I got? What a dud."

Nevertheless, here are my thoughts:

Are you prepared to see that comfort may be a seduction and that the fetish of material prosperity will have to be pushed aside in favor of some sterner ideal? Do you see the necessity of accepting duties before you begin to talk of freedoms? These things will be very hard;they will call for deep reformation.
    I'm not exactly sure what Weaver is talking about here since I haven't read the book, but in general, I agree that the desire for material comfort must take a backseat to morals and principles. This is vital because countries that oppose "The Jew World Order" (you know what I mean by that, right?) will be subjected to sanctions that could deteriorate their quality of life; this has happened to North Korea, Iran and Venezuela, and it could happen to Russia too. Therefore, the people must be prepared to suffer for their principles, for being on the right side of history. (Yes, I know that North Korea is run by a ruthless dictator, and I dislike Lil' Kim personally, but the country's opposition to American (read: jewish) imperialism/globalism is just.)

For me, ridding myself of the desire for material comfort was easy because my strong interest in, and fascination with, Eastern religions made the ascetic lifestyle appealing to me when I was a child, and when I became a teenager I stopped eating the corpses of murdered animals, and I decided to never drink alcohol, which includes, coffee, tea and even chocolate. I'm also a very frugal person, completely uninterested in owning fancy clothes, gadgets, etc.

Yet it is the duty of those who can foresee the end of a saturnalia to make their counsel known. Nothing is more certain than that we are all in this together. Practically, no one can stand aside from a sweep as deep and broad as the decline of a civilization. If the thinkers of our time cannot catch the imagination of the world to the point of effecting some profound transformation, they must succumb with it. There will be little joy in the hour when they can say, "I told you so." And their present efforts show small sign of effect. Perhaps we shall have to learn the truth along some via dolorosa.
    I certainly think that those who realize that our society is ill – and most importantly, who realize who are responsible for it, i.e. subversive, anti-Western jews – have a duty to speak out and warn their fellow citizens. I try to do my part by writing about it on various internet forums, and by discussing the jewish question with people in real life, and interestingly, most of them agree with me. Even the ex-mayor of my town has made "antisemitic" comments while he was in office; not necessarily in public, but among his friends, which include my relatives. Of course, it's easier to discuss the jewish question where I live since we Slavs aren't as politically correct as Americans and Northern Europeans.

It may be that we are awaiting a great change, that the sins of the fathers are going to be visited upon the generations until the reality of evil is again brought home and there comes some passionate reaction, like that which flowered in the chivalry and spirituality of the Middle Ages. If such is the most we can hope for, something toward that revival may be prepared by acts of thought and volition in this waning day of the West.
    The evil is coming from the jews (the eternal con men, usurers, exploiters, sex slave traders and murderers), and the "passionate reaction" is coming from Eastern Europe, particularly from Russia. In this thread you can see that the Russians – just like Slavs in general – reject modern-day degeneracy like "LGBT rights", which doesn't just include homosexuality, but also transsexualism, sex-change operations for children and pedophilia, believe it or not, and whose main promulgators have always been subversive, anti-Western jews. (Jewish journalists and activists even brag about it in their newspapers).

Russia also has a leading role in trying to stop and prevent zionist wars, i.e. the seemingly endless wars that the jews and their American golem are waging against Pissrael's enemies in order to secure the racist, genocidal jewish bandit state's hegemony in the Middle East. That's why jewish politicians, lobbyists, media moguls, journalists and celebrities all over the West agitate against Russia, its government, its people and its values.

I find it very interesting that in occult literature, Slavs, particularly Russians, are discussed in a way that makes it seem like they have a very important, possibly even critical, part to play at this challenging time in history. Will they succeed? Up until ten years ago, I would have answered yes. In recent years? I'm not so sure. Like I said in my previous post, after seeing so much evil in the world, I've started to doubt that goodness will prevail. But hopefully I'm wrong.
    Last edited by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe; 11-15-2017 at 09:42 PM.

I'm delighted by your thoughtful response! Thank you.

JA and I are slowly slogging our way through the book. It's very heavy reading and the sentences long with multiple ideas captured in many passages that need to be explored. It was published in 1948. Right now we are talking about the concepts of Universalism and William of Occam and we are discussing that he probably, as a christian, would not have liked where people went with his ideas.

One thing, you mentioned occult religions referencing Slavs in prophecy. Am I getting that correct? If so, does that mean that you consider christianity to be an occult religion?

"No one in this room wants to breathe the same air as anyone else."

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    I'm delighted by your thoughtful response! Thank you.
    Really? I didn't think that you would find my mediocre post interesting as I'm not very good at expressing myself (especially in a foreign language). That was a pleasant surprise.

One thing, you mentioned occult religions referencing Slavs in prophecy. Am I getting that correct? If so, does that mean that you consider christianity to be an occult religion?
    I didn't say "occult religions", I said "occult literature", and I was largely referring to the books and published lectures of the brilliant Rudolf Steiner, the founder of Anthroposophy.