Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Results 91 to 96 of 96

Thread: Jews are liars/con men who fake "antisemitic hate crimes"

  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    Your sexual fantasies are well within your perverted threads you post here. Facebook failure. Banned eh!
    Face book is a jewish garbage site, just like twitter. They're losing members like crazy. The goyim know.

    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

    28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

    Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

  2. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphian View Post
    Face book is a jewish garbage site, just like twitter. They're losing members like crazy. The goyim know.

    So? There's no reason for perpetual sexual deviant garbage to be posted HERE when most don't give a shit.
    If any had a lick of sense, they'd already know.
    ETHT posts old news, and does it here not to be caught in his own country for he, being the pussybitch he is, is too afraid/weak/stupid to vocalize (though women have with consequences he isn't man or woman enough to SCREAM OR TESTIFY TO).

  3. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Caca View Post
    So? There's no reason for perpetual sexual deviant garbage to be posted HERE when most don't give a shit.
    If any had a lick of sense, they'd already know.
    ETHT posts old news, and does it here not to be caught in his own country for he, being the pussybitch he is, is too afraid/weak/stupid to vocalize (though women have with consequences he isn't man or woman enough to SCREAM OR TESTIFY TO).
    Oh great, another Caca chimpout...


  4. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    So? There's no reason for perpetual sexual deviant garbage to be posted HERE when most don't give a shit.
    If any had a lick of sense, they'd already know.
    ETHT posts old news, and does it here not to be caught in his own country for he, being the pussybitch he is, is too afraid/weak/stupid to vocalize (though women have with consequences he isn't man or woman enough to SCREAM OR TESTIFY TO).
    Furthermore, the idiot slav has nary a manly trait about him! As with philly, who portrays a manly front, they're both females.

  5. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Caca View Post
    So? There's no reason for perpetual sexual deviant garbage to be posted HERE when most don't give a shit.
    "Sexual deviant garbage"? This thread is about jews who get arrested by the police for faking "antisemitic hate crimes". I think that this is an important subject, but if you disagree, you can simply stay away from it.

    ETHT posts old news,
    The jewish newspaper article that I quoted from in my previous post was published a couple of days ago. I would hardly call that "old news".

    and does it here not to be caught in his own country for he, being the pussybitch he is, is too afraid/weak/stupid to vocalize
    Actually, that's not true, Caca. I don't just expose jews' crimes, perversions and nefarious influence in Western media and politics on internet forums, I also discuss the jewish question in real life, and most people agree with me (which is logical since we Slavs aren't as politically correct as the jewed Anglos).

    (though women have with consequences he isn't man or woman enough to SCREAM OR TESTIFY TO).
    ¿Qué?

    Quote Originally Posted by Caca View Post
    Furthermore, the idiot slav has nary a manly trait about him! As with philly, who portrays a manly front, they're both females.


    Okay, Caca. Whatever you say.

  6. #96
    Say it with me, White America:
    “I do not deserve this. We do not deserve this. We have a natural right to live in peace as a community, without the ongoing threat of being slaughtered by primitive, prehistoric animals.”
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

    http://downloadpolitics.com/image.ph...ine=1475108543


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •