+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Lazy Fucking Police story;Burn the house down instead of policing

Another Lazy Fucking Police story;Burn the house down instead of policing

Cops just can't seem to do their jobs these days. Another one where they JUST CAN'T WAIT for the perp to leave his house. He barricaded himself into some OLD PEOPLE'S house (who luckily weren't at home) So the lazy ass cops (Yay, Fremont Police!) just lobbed flammable tear gas in this 150 yr old house and gosh-oh-golly it started a FIRE! Remind you of anything? Who is gonna pay for these folks' home?
    PRESIDENT TRUMP 2020

You.

"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt."
    -Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    You.
    Yeah, I know.

Here's a link to the story. http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-cou...op-shooter-out
    PRESIDENT TRUMP 2020

SRS question:

Isn't there a law ( originally crafted to prevent kkk hoods), that forbids masks or face coverage at rallies?

Isn't intimidation and assault at a political rally, a felony? Isn't it the definition of terrorism?

Isn't paying for people to intimidate others a possible RICO charge?

This is why I have zero respect for law enforcement.
    We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. President Donald Trump

I'd happily live without cops, take care of my own business. But the weaker members of society [women, elderly, retards, TLSG] rely on their protection.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by okpstman View Post
    SRS question:

Isn't there a law ( originally crafted to prevent kkk hoods), that forbids masks or face coverage at rallies?

Isn't intimidation and assault at a political rally, a felony? Isn't it the definition of terrorism?

Isn't paying for people to intimidate others a possible RICO charge?

This is why I have zero respect for law enforcement.
    Exactly right.
    PRESIDENT TRUMP 2020

Quote Originally Posted by BetaBob View Post
    But the weaker members of society [women, elderly, retards, me] rely on their protection.
    So I don't need to ask where they stick their nightsticks, then?

American PO's are POS.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    So I don't need to ask where they stick their nightsticks, then?
    Gay fantasies. ^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'd happily live without cops, take care of my own business. But the weaker members of society [women, elderly, retards, TLSG] rely on their protection.
    But they don't protect anyone. They only exist to clean up the mess afterward and to steal other people's money.

+ Reply to Thread