+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What the FUCK, Oklahoma?

Exclamation What the FUCK, Oklahoma?

Cops can stop you now and seize your cash.. AND scan your cards and take the money in your bank account too!

It's called an ERAD, or Electronic Recovery and Access to Data machine, and state police began using 16 of them last month.

Here's how it works. If a trooper suspects you may have money tied to some type of crime, the highway patrol can scan any cards you have and seize the money.

"We're gonna look for different factors in the way that you're acting,” Oklahoma Highway Patrol Lt. John Vincent said. “We're gonna look for if there's a difference in your story. If there's someway that we can prove that you're falsifying information to us about your business."

Troopers insist this isn't just about seizing cash.
    http://www.news9.com/story/32168555/...ion-of-a-crime

SURE it isn't.. RIIIIIIGHT..

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

News 9 obtained a copy of the contract with the state.

It shows the state is paying ERAD Group Inc., $5,000 for the software and scanners, then 7.7 percent of all the cash the highway patrol seizes.

Ahh, ha..

News 9 obtained a copy of the contract with the state.

It shows the state is paying ERAD Group Inc., $5,000 for the software and scanners, then 7.7 percent of all the cash the highway patrol seizes.

https://www.youtube.com/v/5ecEb4tEPic
    You are my sunshine | My only sunshine | You make me butthurt | On the board all day

Beat me to it.
    https://www.youtube.com/v/5ecEb4tEPic
    You are my sunshine | My only sunshine | You make me butthurt | On the board all day

Ya know.. THIS IS WHY there's no giant outpouring of sympathy when a cop is killed.

It's not all of it, but it's a part..

This is so fucked up.
    PRESIDENT TRUMP 2020

It's fucking crooked, is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    It's fucking crooked, is what it is.

So what about due legal process..court...?..so bascilly there is no presumption of innocence..they take your cash then it is up to you to prove them wrong if you want to pursue it... wild west days..mose well just have lynchings on the side of the road...what happened to the constitution..?
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

ERAD devices originated with a “prime development contract” awarded by the Department of Homeland Security, which claimed drug runners and couriers were increasingly turning to prepaid cards as an alternative to transporting cash. According to ERAD Group:

Say no more

http://oklahomawatch.wpengine.netdna...ontractBid.pdf
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

Not sure there is much of a legal process. They just grab it.

+ Reply to Thread