+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What the FUCK, Oklahoma?

now we all know why OAK left there.

40 Stone st ..LOL
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by forestroot View Post
    I could take that and step on it with some rat poison and make a pretty good days pay at the local elementary schools .

HIGH FIVE....I prey on human weakness drugs... alcohol...sports fans..Music fans...local/international disasters where ever there is a chance to turn a $ ...human weakness and frailty make me laugh nothing bothers me that is why i have the advantage over the cucks i don't drink drug or participate or contribute to society ..that makes me impervious to temptation...sure i make some tut tutting sounds in a large group of people ..but you have to blend in like a chameleon to take them suckas down.
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

"Tut tutting sounds"? That's rude.
    “Shutting down the government is a very serious thing. People die, accidents happen.” -- Dem Sen Diane Feinstein.
    They no longer give a **** what they say or how stupid or insane they sound. Vote anyone else.

+ Reply to Thread